Volvo cars inaugurates its second showroom in Mumbai
Volvo cars has expanded their dealer network by opening a second showroom at Prabhadevi, Mumbai under KIFS Motors. The dealership will showcase and sell the entire range of Volvo cars such as the V40, V40 Cross Country, XC40, XC60, S60, S60 Cross Country, S60 Polestar, XC90, S90 and the V90 Cross Country. With the addition of the newly opened boutique showroom in Prabhadevi, the Swedish carmaker now has 25 showrooms pan India.
The showroom was inaugurated by Charles Frump - Managing Director, Volvo Car India and speaking at the official launch of the showroom, Charles said, "South Mumbai is the largest population of affluent families in India and Volvo's presence here raises the bar in the luxury car segment. KIFS Motors has proven to be an outstanding partner for us in the Western Suburbs. Their new showroom in South Mumbai will add to the growth of Volvo Cars in Mumbai and India."
Vimal Khandwala, Dealer Principal - KIFS Motors said, "Our second showroom is a reflection of the confidence that the Volvo cars management has in us. This showroom, located in the heart of South Mumbai will bring in the affluent customer base for Volvo cars. We are committed to contributing to Volvo's growth in this key market."
It is most likely that the company could introduce the 2019 Volvo S60 that was launched in the international markets last year. The current car on sale in India is due to an update. Volvo could bring the newer S60 by mid-2019 while it is very unlikely that they will offer the 2019 Volvo S60 Polestar alongside the standard car.
Starts Rs 38.51 Lakhs
- NewsSpec comparison: Bajaj Dominar 400 BS6 vs RE Himalayan BS6 vs KTM 390 Adventure vs Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsHero reveals 2020 Xpulse specs
- NewsFour F1 teams to potentially drop off the grid, according to McLaren's Zak Brown
- FeaturesIndia needs drive-through Corona testing centres
- News2020 Harley-Davidson Low Rider S launched at Rs 14.69 lakh
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055