Volvo Cars India launches financial services arm with HDFC Bank
Volvo Cars India has launched its financial services in the country. This division is called Volvo Car Financial Services and has been set up in collaboration with HDFC Bank.
Charles Frump, head of Volvo Cars India says of this, "Volvo Car Financial Services is a faster, flexible and cost-optimised solution to finance a Volvo car. It is an extension of our people-centric approach that allows customers the ease of owning our cars. We are extremely happy to partner with HDFC Bank - a premier banking institution and we are confident that this partnership would certainly instil customer confidence in our brand even more ."
Volvo Car Financial Services will offer financing for up to 100% of the ex-showroom price of the car with no foreclosure charges under specific conditions. It is offering loan tenures for up to seven years, and financing on insurance is also available. There are also coverages for the extended warranty, service packages and accessories. Many repayment options are available such as ballon, step-up or bullet.
Volvo Cars currently sells the XC40, XC60 and XC90 SUVs, the S90 sedan and the V90 Cross-Country station wagon in India. A plug-in hybrid is also offered with the XC90. Prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh, ex-showroom, for the XC40 T4 R-Design.
Starts Rs 39.9 Lakhs
- NewsLive updates: First-ever 2020 Mahindra Thar auction for charity
- NewsLand Rover Defender to launch in India on October 15
- NewsTop-spec Kia Sonet GTX+ diesel-auto and turbo petrol-DCT prices revealed
- NewsLive update: 2020 MG Gloster India unveil, bookings open, tech, features, launch date, specs, interiors, engine, variants, prices
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV: Prices and variants explained