Volvo Concept Estate teased... by raincoat manufacturer
Volvo will debut its concept estate at the Geneva Motor Show to be held next month. This will be the third and final presentation of the concept car trilogy by the Swedish car manufacturer. The first two cars in the series being the Concept Coupe and Concept XC Coupe shown earlier at the Frankfurt Motor Show and Detroit Auto Show respectively.
The pictures have come up on Swedish raincoat maker Stutterheim's website, which has been given the task by Volvo of building a high quality car cover for its Geneva debut. We can't make out much from the image but it is clear that the brown-coloured car does not have the traditional estate styling but has more shooting brake design philosophy integrated into it.
The rear spoiler, 'b'-shaped tail lights and a wide front grille complete the visible aspects of the car shown in the teaser.
More details will be available at the car's Geneva unveiling.
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks
- Review2020 Skoda Rapid TSI automatic road test review
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350