Volvo revises car prices by Rs 1 lakh
Volvo Auto India has announced a price hike for its S60, S80, XC60 and XC90 models post the recent Union Budget 2012. The price increase is in the region of 2-3 per cent and earlier while the S60 D3 Kinetic variant was priced at Rs 24.21 lakh, the new pricing is Rs 25 lakh. The S80 which was for Rs 27 lakh has now been priced at Rs 28 lakh. Similarly the SUV XC60 (D3 engine) will now be available at Rs 35.25 lakh. All these prices are ex-Delhi.
- NewsHero Motocorp launches Destini 125 and Maestro Edge 125 in BSVI avatar
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ignis facelift launched at Rs 4.90 lakh
- NewsHero Motocorp launches BSVI Splendor+, priced at Rs 59,600 ex-showroom
- NewsWRC 2020: Elfyn Evans claims commanding Rally Sweden win
- NewsGreat Wall Motors signs agreement with General Motors after its India debut