Volvo to launch 2014 S60 and XC60 in India on October 23
The new 2014 models of the Volvo S60 and XC60 will be launched tomorrow. The launch will take place in New Delhi. The S60 saloon and the XC60 crossover get an updated look and a few equipment changes. These were first revealed at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this year.
2014 Volvo S60 will be launched in New Delhi on October 23
On the outside, the tweaked lamp assemblies, wider grille, redesigned alloys and exhaust make up the list of changes. Specific changes include the S60 getting adaptive cornering lights and the XC60 getting torque vectoring feature.
2014 Volvo was first shown at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this year
Instrument levels on the inside have been upgraded and now have a TFT cluster, new upholstery, Sensus Connected Touch infotainment system with 7-inch touchscreen, restyled trims with metal and wood inserts and a three spoke steering with paddle shifters (automatic).
The current models retail at Rs 36.65 lakh and Rs 42.41 lakh for the S60 and XC60 respectively, ex-Mumbai. The 2014 models are likely to be priced at a premium of Rs 1.5-2.5 lakh over the outgoing models.
Starts Rs 52.9 Lakhs
- NewsAll Mercedes-Benz G-Class variants to get digital cockpit as standard internationally
- NewsNew-gen BMW S 1000 R in works, could get major updates
- NewsToyota halts production at Bidadi plant till July 22, 2020, adheres to Karnataka Govt. guidelines
- NewsMahindra Mojo BS6 launch by end of July, will rival Bajaj Dominar 250, Suzuki Gixxer 250 and Jawa 42
- News2020 Honda City: Variants and prices explained
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block