Volvo updates its entire line-up of vehicles to BSVI in India
Volvo Cars India has announced the upgradation of its entire line-up of vehicles from BSIV to BSVI without any price increase till March 31, 2020. The current line-up of vehicles in India includes XC40, XC60 and XC90 in the SUV range, S90 in luxury sedans along with V90 cross country. The new S60 sedan coming soon will also meet these norms.
The first car to be updated to BSVI was the XC40, which now comes with a 2.0-litre petrol engine, replacing the previous diesel variant. With all the manufacturers increasing the price of their vehicles post-BSVI update, Volvo offers a customer-friendly approach by providing the BSVI compliant vehicle at the same price for a limited time period.
Charles Frump, Managing Director, Volvo Cars India said, "The transition from BSIV to BSVI has been challenging, especially keeping in mind the industry's performance in 2019. I am extremely proud of my team and our partners who have been relentless in making sure of a smooth shift to BSVI well before the deadline. As a gesture to our customers owning an environment-friendly BSVI Volvo Car this financial year, we do not have any price increase for our BSVI certified cars till March 31, 2020."
- FeaturesBuying a used big bike in india: 10 things that you should look for
- NewsFive car features that actually work
- FeaturesAll you need to know about motor insurance
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Toyota announces customer connect program
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Ford to manufacture 50,000 ventilators in 100 days
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055