Volvo XC60 and S60 R-Design launched in India
Volvo has added the R-Design package to some of its Indian products. Volvo's generosity in this regard extends to the XC60 and S60 at this time but we expect the V40 to follow soon. The new Volvo S60 R-Design is priced at Rs 39.36 lakh and the similarly equipped XC60 at around Rs 50 lakh ex-Delhi.
Volvo S60 R-Design
On the outside, the R-Design package gives an aggressive bumper with its exclusive badges. Contrasting silver painted mirrors and new 18-inch alloy wheels add to the side profile. At the rear, there is a prominent diffuser and new chrome exhaust tips. Inside the cabin, there are heated front bucket seats, new music system, sporty stitching on the seats and a satellite navigation system.
But the R-Design package introduced in India is not all about the styling elements. This brings along with it the Drive E diesel engine which is a new 2.0-litre four-cylinder unit making 181PS/400Nm. Along with the engine, there is an 8-speed automatic gearbox with paddle shifters behind the steering wheel. Volvo claims a lofty 25kmpl fuel efficiency from this engine and low emissions.
Starts Rs 52.9 Lakhs
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh