Watch 2014 BMW X5 first drive
BMW India will be shortly launching the new X5. We drove the third-generation car in Vancouver and came away impressed. The X5 has not only grown bigger but now has more features and space inside the cabin. The engines have also been uprated and claim to deliver more power and efficiency. Here is our video from the drive.
Starts Rs 74.9 Lakhs
- FeaturesAll you need to know: Gordon Murray Automotive's T.50, the world's lightest supercar
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta variant gets Smartplay Studio infotainment, priced at Rs 5.97 lakh
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BSVI petrol launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.39 lakh
- OpinionOn wildlife on highways
- NewsNext generation Mahindra Thar expected to be unveiled in India on August 15