Watch Audi's bizarre new commercial for the Audi A3
Audi has come out with a freaky 60-second commercial to be aired at the American Super Bowl XLVIII.
Now we wouldn't be writing about TV commercials unless there is an element of bizarre or cool to them. And this one is surely up there with the Mercedes-Benz Magic Control chicken commercial, which was followed by Jaguar vs Chicken spot by British automaker Jaguar.
The Audi commercial titled 'Doberhuahua' shows how a compromise leads to the world being overrun by tiny monsters that are a cross between doberman and chihuaha. The ad goes on to promise that its 2015 Audi A3 will provide a life without compromise.
Super Bowl has traditionally seen a number of automobile companies, notably Volkswagen, release commercials that have turned out to be a craze on social media. The latest Audi spot is sure to get the spotlight for its irreverence and surrealism, something that is not characteristic of the German luxury car brand. What are your views on this latest advertisement? Let us know in the comments section below.
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?
- NewsHonda Civic facelift unveiled internationally ahead of India launch
- NewsProduct review: 2018 Arai Tour-X4 adv helmet
- Review2018 Ducati Monster 821 road test review
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Jorge Lorenzo takes victory at Red Bull Ring
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra XUV700(Ssangyong Rexton) flagship SUV spotted testing in Leh
- NewsUltraviolette Automotive gets additional investment from TVS, to use for product engineering and R&D