Watch Audi's bizarre new commercial for the Audi A3
Audi has come out with a freaky 60-second commercial to be aired at the American Super Bowl XLVIII.
Now we wouldn't be writing about TV commercials unless there is an element of bizarre or cool to them. And this one is surely up there with the Mercedes-Benz Magic Control chicken commercial, which was followed by Jaguar vs Chicken spot by British automaker Jaguar.
The Audi commercial titled 'Doberhuahua' shows how a compromise leads to the world being overrun by tiny monsters that are a cross between doberman and chihuaha. The ad goes on to promise that its 2015 Audi A3 will provide a life without compromise.
Super Bowl has traditionally seen a number of automobile companies, notably Volkswagen, release commercials that have turned out to be a craze on social media. The latest Audi spot is sure to get the spotlight for its irreverence and surrealism, something that is not characteristic of the German luxury car brand. What are your views on this latest advertisement? Let us know in the comments section below.
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero RR 450 to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled