Watch live coverage of launch of Mercedes-Benz GLC in India
Mercedes-Benz is launching its new mid-range SUV, the GLC, today. Seated between Mercedes-Benz's entry-level SUV, the GLA, and the more premium GLE, the GLC is aimed at taking on the likes of other premium mid-range SUVs like the BMW X3, Audi Q5 and Volvo XC60.
The GLC comes in two engine options a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol burner producing 245PS and 370Nm of torque, and a 2.2-litre turbocharged diesel engine which makes 170PS and 400Nm of torque. Power is channeled to all four wheels via a 9-speed automatic transmission. This is good for a 0-100kmph time of 8.3 seconds in the diesel and an impressive 6.5 seconds in the petrol. The GLC is expected to be priced at around Rs 50 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), slotted right between the GLA and the GLE. In our first drive review, we found the driving dynamics reminiscent to that of a sedan very impressive for an SUV.
You can watch the live launch of the Mercedes-Benz GLC below.
Starts Rs 52.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 53.25 Lakhs
Starts Rs 60.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 52.9 Lakhs
- News2020 Honda CB 350 cruiser launched in India, Rivals Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsLive updates: Honda CB 350 cruiser launch, to rival Royal Enfield
- NewsTVS owned Norton Motorcycles to offer repayment of deposits, but at a condition
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe to be launched in India on October 15
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS BSVI India launch on October 8