Watch the live launch of the new Bajaj Pulsar Adventure Sport
Bajaj will unveil the adventure variant of the Pulsar today. It is expected to have the same underpinnings as the Pulsar 200NS. There will be two Pulsars, the AS200 which will be a 200cc variant as well as a 150AS, the 150cc unit. The Bajaj Pulsar AS200 will be fed via a carburettor and should make 23.5PS of power. The Pulsar AS150 in the meanwhile will have an all-new engine and should make around 17PS of power. While the 150 will have a rear drum brake, the AS200 will have a disc at the rear. Both the motorcycles will not come with ABS though. At present, the Bajaj Pulsar AS150 will have the Hero Impulse as a competition while the Pulsar AS200 literally has no competition. Expect the Pulsar AS200 to be priced around Rs 1.10 lakh while the Pulsar AS150 should retail at Rs 88,000. Watch the live launch of both these motorcycles right below.
Starts Rs 81,230
- NewsUpcoming MG Gloster SUV teased ahead of launch, to get advanced driver aids
- News2020 Volvo XC40 now available with benefits of up to Rs 4 lakh
- NewsBREAKING: BMW R 18 Cruiser arrives in India, launch by the end of September 2020
- NewsJuly 2020 automotive retail sales still 36 per cent less YoY
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: 2020 Skoda Karoq vs VW T-Roc