Wolfgang Durheimer, Bentley CEO, might step down
Wolfgang Durheimer, currently the President of Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S. was believed to step down in favour of Stephan Winkelman, who was the former head of Audi Sport. If that happens then Stephan Winkelmann would have assumed the position of Bugatti head. However, according to a German magazine, Wolfgang Durheimer might be stepping down in favour of Adrian Hallmark, who presently holds the position of Jaguar Global Brand Director.
Adrian Hallmark has been a part of the team responsible for turning Porsche around in the UK. Moving on to Bentley, he helped push sales up from 1,000 to 10,000 cars. This was followed by senior roles at Volkswagen in Asia and SAAB, before he joined Jaguar in 2010.
Wolfgang Durheimer, has held the position of CEO and president of Bugatti for three years now. Wolfgang has also head other brands like Audi and Porsche. His contribution to Bentley include the development of Bentayga SUV, Continental GT and also future Bentley models.
The report further states that the restructuring of the management position in the Volkswagen is a part of the plant. About Adrian Hallmark heading Bentley brand, it needs to be seen what all measures and decisions will he undertake in terms of new projects.
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show