Women's Day 2020: Maruti Suzuki to conduct nationwide service camp from March 8
India's largest car manufacturer Maruti Suzuki has announced a nationwide service camp for its female customers in India, on account of International Women's day. This service camp will be conducted across the dealerships between March 8 and 30, 2020. The company mentions that the service camp will offer complimentary vehicle pick and drop facility, service vouchers and dry wash or top wash. Additionally, customers can also avail offers on vehicle service labour charges as well as on parts and accessories bought in this period.
"We have consistently endeavoured to reach out to different segments of customers to create a delightful car owning experience. Aligned to this, we are organising a service campaign exclusively for our female customers on the occasion of International Women's Day. We see this as an opportunity to thank our female customers by providing them a range of attractive service offers and discounts. Last year, close to 2.4 lakh customers participated and benefitted from the service campaign organised to celebrate the occasion," mentioned, Partho Banerjee, Executive Director (Service), Maruti Suzuki India Limited. Presently, Maruti Suzuki has 3,800 touchpoints spread across the country, wherein it services approximately 54,000 cars each day.
In other news, Maruti Suzuki is working on the Dzire facelift that gets a tweak in the exterior design and also a refreshed cabin. But most importantly, the compact sedan will lose the 1.3-litre Multijet diesel, in keeping with Maruti Suzuki's decision to not make BSVI diesel cars. The 1.2-litre petrol will carry on in BSVI guise with 83PS and 113Nm. Prices of the Dzire are expected to see a slight increase over the current car's prices which start from Rs 5.8 lakh. The facelifted Dzire should launch in India by the festive season.
- NewsNew-gen Genesis G80 sedan unveiled, to rival BMW 5 Series, Audi A6 and Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- NewsBYD unveils its fire and explosion resistant Blade battery
- NewsSpec Comparo: 2020 Hyundai Verna vs Honda City vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Validity of driving license and other documents extended until 30th June
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055