World Environment Day 2019: Nissan India to offer free foam wash service
To create an awareness of the harmful effects and the necessary action that should be taken to protect the environment, June 5 is celebrated at World Environment Day all over the world. Nissan India has, today, announced a unique free foam wash service that claims to reduce water consumption by 45 per cent. All Nissan and Datsun cars can avail this complimentary service at any of the authorised service centres between June 5 and 11, 2019. Additionally, Nissan will also be distributing free saplings during this period.
With this unique foam-wash service that was introduced in 2014, Nissan aims at conserving around one million litres of water. The company mentions that this method uses 45 per cent less water per car as compared to the conventional car wash that consumes 162 litres, thereby reducing overall water consumption. Around nine million litres of water has been saved ever since the introduction of this eco-friendly technique by Nissan in India. The wash technique also saves time and increases the gloss and shine in cars by 30 per cent.
"Nissan India has always believed in providing the best-in-class After Sales services to our customers. Services which not only offer value for money but are also consistent with our vision to conserve and sustain the environment. Through this innovative and best-in-class foam wash initiative, we not only save our customers' time but also conserve large quantities of water," commented Atul Aggarwal, General Manager, After Sales, Nissan India.
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh