WRC Poland Friday Image Gallery
The 2014 Rally of Poland, like so many other rallies that year, was firmly dominated by Sebastien Ogier. The stages in and around Mikolajki would see the Frenchman take his fifth win of the season, and his first at the event. We were at a few stages, watching the event live, and at the parc ferme and service park, from where we bring you these images. A brief look into the Rajd Polski if you will!
FIA President Jean Todt has a word with 2013 WRC Driver's Champion Sebastien Ogier, who currently leads Rally Poland and is also at the head of the 2014 Championship standings
Ogier and Julien Ingrassia's No 1 Volkswagen R WRC - the car that came, saw and conquered in its debut season and looks set to continue its winning streak this year too
Currently running fifth in Rally Poland, Citroen driver Mads Ostberg declares you need to be running at 101 per cent to tackle stages such as this!
Andreas Mikkelson chews the fat and chews a sandwich at the same time - regular multitaskers these rally drivers! He ended the day 2.8 seconds at off team-mate Ogier
VW's most experienced driver Jari-Matti Latvala could do no better than eighth overall at the end of Friday's stages
The legendary Luis Moya who navigated for Carlos Sainz back in the day with Julien Ingrassia - reckon he gave him a pointer or two about co-driving
Rally legend Michelle Mouton wags her finger at Kris Meeke, who appears to doff his hat at her and promise to improve on his current third position in the rally
Ingrassia does some quick checks on the car before it heads off once again
Robert Kubica is certainly the most popular man at Rally Poland - we couldn't barely take this photo without getting shoved out the way
43 minutes on the clock for the service crew to ensure Ogier and Ingrassia's car is top notch for the next day's rallying
And with only 32 seconds gone by, the car is jacked up and a tyre removed already!
Blurred and backwards, but you can just about make out the words "Forza Kubica". Home hero, after all!
Juho Hanninen's Hyundai i20 WRC in Service Park before the crew has a go at it
Click here to read more on the WRC Poland.
Starts Rs 5.54 Lakhs
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show
- NewsAprilia studying the Indian market to introduce 125cc-150cc motorcycles
- NewsVolkswagen Polo GT, Vento and Jetta recalled in India
- NewsAll Aprilia and Vespa models in India to receive ABS before 2018-end
- NewsTata Tiago hatchback records its highest ever monthly sales
- News2018 Ferrari Portofino to be launched in India on September 28