Write to Karun Chandhok to have your motorsport queries answered
Now it is no secret that Karun Chandhok, in addition to being a fairly prolific racecar driver, is also a walking talking motorsport encyclopaedia. In fact, as he embarks on his fifteenth year in motorsport, we decided it wasn't enough any longer to just have Karun writing a column in OVERDRIVE every month. Instead we believe that we must capitalise on the tremendous treasure trove of motorsport knowledge that he has and allow you the chance to ask Karun everything motorsport related.
Whether it is questions about what happened in which race back in the day, or whether you want to know the intricate details of the 2015 Formula 1 regulations, or even if you want to know the best way to go about becoming a racecar driver you can write into the following email addresses and have Karun answer your motorsport related queries.
So, send in all your motorsport questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our very best to get him to answer every single one of your queries. Answers will appear in OVERDRIVE magazine and right here on the website as well.
- NewsAudi Q5L unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsHero Motocorp revises prices across its entire range by up to Rs 625
- NewsSuzuki Ertiga rival Mitsubishi Xpander MPV exports begin from Indonesia
- News2018 Toyota Yaris: Variant-wise price guide
- News2018 Toyota Yaris launched in India at Rs 8.75 lakh
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander bookings open in India
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750: Four things you will like and three you won't
- Features2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S long term review: After 16,700km and fourteen months
- NewsAuto China 2018: BMW M2 Competition debuts in China
- NewsAuto China 2018: Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept showcased