XUV500 bookings open from January 25 to February 3
After reopening bookings for its popular SUV, the XUV500 in 19 cities across India and within two days, they have received 5900 applications. Post its launch and in its initial booking phase in October 2011, Mahindra received 8000 plus orders for the XUV500 in 10 days, forcing them to close bookings.
For its second phase of bookings, Mahindra have undertaken a draw system if the bookings exceed 7200. The draw process will be validated by the professional services firm, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India Pvt. Ltd. The Mahindra XUV500 was OVERDRIVE's 'SUV of the Year' and 'Viewers Choice Car of the Year' for the year 2012.
Starts Rs 12.72 Lakhs
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip