Yamaha Aerox 155 scooter with 15PS spied in India
The Yamaha Aerox 155 scooter has been spotted at a dealership in India, suggesting that the 155cc scooter may be launched in India soon. Reports also suggest that with the 2018 Auto Expo just weeks away, the Yamaha Aerox 155 might even be showcased at the event by Yamaha India. The Yamaha Aerox 155 was revealed internationally in October 2017. The sporty Yamaha Aerox 155 scooter is already on sale in Vietnam and Thailand. With a race motorcycle fairing-inspired front apron and the overall sharp styling, the Yamaha Aerox has the show, and powered by a 155cc liquid-cooled single cylinder producing 15PS / 14Nm it has the go to match, as well. In fact, with this power figure, the Yamaha Aerox 155 will be the most powerful scooter on sale in India.
The Aerox 155 in its current form also features LED headlamps, telescopic front forks, 14-inch wheels and ABS as standard. Add to this its CVT gearbox, and the scooter will do much to attract young motorcycle riders looking for a powerful commuter with convenience. The Yamaha Aerox 155 will compete directly with Aprilia SR 150 and the Vespa 150cc scooters. Given that other manufacturers are also looking to launch larger capacity scooters in the country, Yamaha could get it right with the timely launch of the Aerox 155.
Starts Rs 70,940
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far