Yamaha Aerox 155 scooter with 15PS spied in India
The Yamaha Aerox 155 scooter has been spotted at a dealership in India, suggesting that the 155cc scooter may be launched in India soon. Reports also suggest that with the 2018 Auto Expo just weeks away, the Yamaha Aerox 155 might even be showcased at the event by Yamaha India. The Yamaha Aerox 155 was revealed internationally in October 2017. The sporty Yamaha Aerox 155 scooter is already on sale in Vietnam and Thailand. With a race motorcycle fairing-inspired front apron and the overall sharp styling, the Yamaha Aerox has the show, and powered by a 155cc liquid-cooled single cylinder producing 15PS / 14Nm it has the go to match, as well. In fact, with this power figure, the Yamaha Aerox 155 will be the most powerful scooter on sale in India.
The Aerox 155 in its current form also features LED headlamps, telescopic front forks, 14-inch wheels and ABS as standard. Add to this its CVT gearbox, and the scooter will do much to attract young motorcycle riders looking for a powerful commuter with convenience. The Yamaha Aerox 155 will compete directly with Aprilia SR 150 and the Vespa 150cc scooters. Given that other manufacturers are also looking to launch larger capacity scooters in the country, Yamaha could get it right with the timely launch of the Aerox 155.
Starts Rs 70,940
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed
- NewsPorsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid sets lap records at six racetracks including BIC
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and its dealers donate Rs 30 lakh to the CM's relief fund in Kerala
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally