Yamaha announces prices of its BSVI compliant portfolio
Yamaha has released the prices of all its two-wheelers which have transitioned to BSVI engines to comply with the stringent emission norms that will be put to effect from April 1, 2020.
The company rolled out FZ-FI and FZS-FI with BSVI-compliant, 149 cc in the month of November 2019. In the consecutive month, the BSVI compliant YZF-R15 Version 3.0 and the MT-15 were launched. The company also launched the 125cc scooters, the Fascino 125 FI, Ray ZR 125 FI and Street Rally 125 FI with new features along with fuel-injection system. The company unveiled the BSVI FZ-25 and FZS-25 which are powered by 249cc engines in the month of February 2020.
Coming to the price, there has been a substantial increase of Rs 5,000 in YZF-R15 Version 3.0's from the outgoing model and now costs Rs 1,45,300. The FZS-FI now costs Rs 101,200, which is nearly dearer by Rs 3000 than the BSIV version. Even the MT-15 is costlier by Rs 3,000 and is now priced at Rs 1,38,900. The FZ is the only motorcycle to not have any change in prices and costs Rs 99,200.
Coming to the scooters, there is no change in costing with Ray ZR 125 FI with drum brake priced at Rs 66,730 and the disc brake variant costing Rs 69,730. The price of Street Rally 125 FI is Rs 70,730. The price tag of the Yamaha Fascino 125 FI, both drum and disc brake versions is Rs 66,430 and Rs 68,930 respectively. All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom.
Starts Rs 57,123
Starts Rs 50,817
- NewsFounder of Nikola Motor, fuel-cell transit revolutionary, resigns amidst claims of fraud
- NewsTata Nexon EV subscription rates dropped for limited period, now at Rs 34,900
- NewsMG Hector gets dual-tone colour options, prices start from Rs 16.84 lakh
- NewsHyundai Tucson and Elantra get new warranty and maintenance plan
- Review2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo road test review