Yamaha Fascino updated with new colour options
Yamaha has introduced new colour options for its Fascino scooter range. The new colours are Glamorous Gold, Dapper Blue, Beaming Blue, Dazzling Grey, Sizzling Cyan, Spotlight White and Sassy Cyan. The new colours were launched on April 7 and the bike is priced at Rs 54,593 (ex-showroom Delhi).
Yamaha has equipped the Fascino with the 113cc, Blue Core carbureted motor from the Alpha, Ray and Ray Z. This motor produces 7.1 PS and 8.1 Nm. The Fascino also shares its underpinnings with the Alpha and the Ray twins while it weighs in at 103kg and has a ground clearance of 128mm. Yamaha claims a fuel efficiency of 66 kmpl from this scooter. The company has also equipped the Fascino with new graphics on the front and the sides of the body and dual tone seat-covers with raised grab-bars to make it more appealing to consumers. Another notable addition is the new body styling which incorporates dynamic curves embellished with chrome-plating, these are placed on the front fascia along with a new Fascino emblem.
Mr. Roy Kurian, senior VP, sales & marketing, Yamaha Motor India Sales Pvt. Ltd. while commenting on the launch said that his company was committed to offering exciting upgrades on its product line from time to time. Fascino had always been popular among customers since its launch, owing to its technologically advanced features and stylish appearance. He further added that the scooter's enhanced features were targeted towards the young audience who look for fashionable and trendy scooters along with comfort.
Starts Rs 54,593
Starts Rs 50,817
- FeaturesAuxiliary lights for motorcycles: Everything that you should know
- NewsPirelli inaugurates its first tyre centre in Vadodara
- NewsFormula E: Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar to debut at Berlin ePrix
- NewsSkoda Kamiq unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsTVS holds its first event for the south chapter of the Apache owners group
- Review2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 first ride review
- FeaturesWhat's under the new Suzuki GSX-S750's skin?
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launch in India tomorrow
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class sedan image leaked ahead of Beijing debut
- NewsAuto China 2018: All-new Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept teaser out