Yamaha Fascino updated with new colour options
Yamaha has introduced new colour options for its Fascino scooter range. The new colours are Glamorous Gold, Dapper Blue, Beaming Blue, Dazzling Grey, Sizzling Cyan, Spotlight White and Sassy Cyan. The new colours were launched on April 7 and the bike is priced at Rs 54,593 (ex-showroom Delhi).
Yamaha has equipped the Fascino with the 113cc, Blue Core carbureted motor from the Alpha, Ray and Ray Z. This motor produces 7.1 PS and 8.1 Nm. The Fascino also shares its underpinnings with the Alpha and the Ray twins while it weighs in at 103kg and has a ground clearance of 128mm. Yamaha claims a fuel efficiency of 66 kmpl from this scooter. The company has also equipped the Fascino with new graphics on the front and the sides of the body and dual tone seat-covers with raised grab-bars to make it more appealing to consumers. Another notable addition is the new body styling which incorporates dynamic curves embellished with chrome-plating, these are placed on the front fascia along with a new Fascino emblem.
Mr. Roy Kurian, senior VP, sales & marketing, Yamaha Motor India Sales Pvt. Ltd. while commenting on the launch said that his company was committed to offering exciting upgrades on its product line from time to time. Fascino had always been popular among customers since its launch, owing to its technologically advanced features and stylish appearance. He further added that the scooter's enhanced features were targeted towards the young audience who look for fashionable and trendy scooters along with comfort.
Starts Rs 54,593
Starts Rs 50,817
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000