Yamaha Fascino updated with new colour options
Yamaha has introduced new colour options for its Fascino scooter range. The new colours are Glamorous Gold, Dapper Blue, Beaming Blue, Dazzling Grey, Sizzling Cyan, Spotlight White and Sassy Cyan. The new colours were launched on April 7 and the bike is priced at Rs 54,593 (ex-showroom Delhi).
Yamaha has equipped the Fascino with the 113cc, Blue Core carbureted motor from the Alpha, Ray and Ray Z. This motor produces 7.1 PS and 8.1 Nm. The Fascino also shares its underpinnings with the Alpha and the Ray twins while it weighs in at 103kg and has a ground clearance of 128mm. Yamaha claims a fuel efficiency of 66 kmpl from this scooter. The company has also equipped the Fascino with new graphics on the front and the sides of the body and dual tone seat-covers with raised grab-bars to make it more appealing to consumers. Another notable addition is the new body styling which incorporates dynamic curves embellished with chrome-plating, these are placed on the front fascia along with a new Fascino emblem.
Mr. Roy Kurian, senior VP, sales & marketing, Yamaha Motor India Sales Pvt. Ltd. while commenting on the launch said that his company was committed to offering exciting upgrades on its product line from time to time. Fascino had always been popular among customers since its launch, owing to its technologically advanced features and stylish appearance. He further added that the scooter's enhanced features were targeted towards the young audience who look for fashionable and trendy scooters along with comfort.
Starts Rs 54,593
Starts Rs 50,817
- News2018 INMRC: Jagan Kumar widens lead in the Super Sport category
- NewsLive updates: Vazirani Shul electric hypercar showcased in India
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June
- News2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: The four things you wanted to know