Yamaha India unveils its first scooter boutique
Yamaha India has opened its first scooter boutique. The store is at 311, GST Road, Near Parvathy Hospital, Chromepet, Chennai - 600044 and shares space with the Yamaha Bikerz dealership. This Yamaha Scooter Boutique is spread across 3,100 sq.m and boasts an exclusive sales and service for all the Yamaha India scooters. Yamaha also aims to open many such boutiques in the future. The boutique is centred on a similar theme that Maruti Suzuki and Aprilia, in the two-wheeler segment, use to market their products.
The goal behind opening this exclusive scooter boutique is to provide customers with a showroom wherein they can carefully look and understand the Yamaha scooters on sale in India. Yamaha India says that their growth in the country has been primarily driven by their scooter range which includes the Ray twins, the Alpha and the Fascino. All these scooters share the same engine but are classified as unisex, for ladies and for the fashion conscious respectively.
In the near future, Yamaha is expected to launch a new 125cc scooter.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden