Yamaha India unveils its first scooter boutique
Yamaha India has opened its first scooter boutique. The store is at 311, GST Road, Near Parvathy Hospital, Chromepet, Chennai - 600044 and shares space with the Yamaha Bikerz dealership. This Yamaha Scooter Boutique is spread across 3,100 sq.m and boasts an exclusive sales and service for all the Yamaha India scooters. Yamaha also aims to open many such boutiques in the future. The boutique is centred on a similar theme that Maruti Suzuki and Aprilia, in the two-wheeler segment, use to market their products.
The goal behind opening this exclusive scooter boutique is to provide customers with a showroom wherein they can carefully look and understand the Yamaha scooters on sale in India. Yamaha India says that their growth in the country has been primarily driven by their scooter range which includes the Ray twins, the Alpha and the Fascino. All these scooters share the same engine but are classified as unisex, for ladies and for the fashion conscious respectively.
In the near future, Yamaha is expected to launch a new 125cc scooter.
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775