Yamaha motorcycles sets up pre-monsoon check-up camps in India
Yamaha motorcycles India is offering a pre-monsoon check-up in the month of June 2019. The check-up will be free of cost and will cover 14 essential touchpoints on motorcycles and scooters. Along with the check-up, Yamaha customers can avail discounts on helmets, accessories, 'periodic service labour charges' and 'periodic service genuine parts'. The check-up camp will be held at the company's authorised service centres across the nation.
Ravinder Singh, Senior Vice President, Strategy and Planning, Yamaha Motor India Sales Pvt. Ltd. said, "As a responsible two-wheeler manufacturer, the company is committed to ensuring high standards of safety. While Yamaha vehicles are equipped with minimal risk features, the check-up camps will help to further enhance the overall riding experience during the rainy season. A safe-riding experience, particularly during monsoon will come along with discounts on selected assortments of genuine parts and accessories from Yamaha."
Yamaha has recently launched the MT-15 in India at Rs 1.36 lakh. The bike produces 19.3PS and 14.7Nm. Also, it is highly anticipated that the next generation Yamaha YZF-R3 will be launched in India later this year.
Starts Rs 3,50,180
- News2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe launched in India at Rs 1.31 crore
- NewsVintage vehicles may soon be exempt from scrappage policies
- NewsBMW to introduce wireless Android Auto in its vehicles by July 2020
- News2020 Skoda Rapid facelift unveiled in Russia
- NewsMaserati line-up in India gets Ferrari-built V6 petrol engines