Yamaha MT-15 expected to be launched in Indonesia by 2015-end
Yamaha's street fighter motorcycle, the MT-15, designed on the R15 platform, could be launched between December 2015 and February 2016 in Indonesia. Its launch may also happen before the launch of the Yamaha R15 version 3.0.
The Yamaha MT-15 spied in Indonesia Image courtesy: www.iwanbanaran.com
From the spy shots of the MT-15 testing in Thailand and Indonesia, we expect some features like the USD front suspension, Delta box chassis, and split seat assembly to make it to the production version of the bike. Reports say that the bike will be equipped with an LED headlamp - also expected on the R15 version 3.0.
More spy shots of the Yamaha MT-15 Image courtesy: www.iwanbanaran.com
The current R15 version 2.0 has a 150cc liquid cooled single-cylinder fuel-injection engine producing 17PS/15Nm. The bike is a track focussed tool with a top speed of 131.7kmph and can go from standstill to a speed of 60kmph in less than 4.8 seconds. The MT-15 is expected to replace the Yamaha Vixion street fighter.
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha M-Slaz
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Creon concept
- NewsMaharashtra government announces tax exemption for electric vehicles
- News2018 Toyota Yaris Cross hatchback details revealed
- NewsPorsche to invest $ 7.4 billion by 2022 towards electric vehicles
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018