Yamaha MT-15 expected to be launched in Indonesia by 2015-end
Yamaha's street fighter motorcycle, the MT-15, designed on the R15 platform, could be launched between December 2015 and February 2016 in Indonesia. Its launch may also happen before the launch of the Yamaha R15 version 3.0.
The Yamaha spied in Indonesia Image courtesy: www.iwanbanaran.com
From the spy shots of the MT-15 testing in Thailand and Indonesia, we expect some features like the USD front suspension, Delta box chassis, and split seat assembly to make it to the production version of the bike. Reports say that the bike will be equipped with an LED headlamp - also expected on the R15 version 3.0.
More spy shots of the Yamaha MT-15 Image courtesy: www.iwanbanaran.com
The current R15 version 2.0 has a 150cc liquid cooled single-cylinder fuel-injection engine producing 17PS/15Nm. The bike is a track focussed tool with a top speed of 131.7kmph and can go from standstill to a speed of 60kmph in less than 4.8 seconds. The MT-15 is expected to replace the Yamaha Vixion street fighter.
Starts Rs 1,36,000
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- News2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 could be getting new colour options as shown in the latest TVC
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 63
- NewsImage gallery: Bajaj Qute quadricycle Maharashtra launch
- News2019 New York International Auto Show: 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS flagship SUV unveiled
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip