Yamaha MT-15 expected to be launched in Indonesia by 2015-end
Yamaha's street fighter motorcycle, the MT-15, designed on the R15 platform, could be launched between December 2015 and February 2016 in Indonesia. Its launch may also happen before the launch of the Yamaha R15 version 3.0.
The Yamaha MT-15 spied in Indonesia Image courtesy: www.iwanbanaran.com
From the spy shots of the MT-15 testing in Thailand and Indonesia, we expect some features like the USD front suspension, Delta box chassis, and split seat assembly to make it to the production version of the bike. Reports say that the bike will be equipped with an LED headlamp - also expected on the R15 version 3.0.
More spy shots of the Yamaha MT-15 Image courtesy: www.iwanbanaran.com
The current R15 version 2.0 has a 150cc liquid cooled single-cylinder fuel-injection engine producing 17PS/15Nm. The bike is a track focussed tool with a top speed of 131.7kmph and can go from standstill to a speed of 60kmph in less than 4.8 seconds. The MT-15 is expected to replace the Yamaha Vixion street fighter.
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review
- NewsSkoda Vision X SUV to be shown in production guise in March 2019