Yamaha organizes service and maintenance campaign in Kerala
Yamaha India has just announced that it will be conducting servicing and maintenance campaign in Kerala from August 30 to September 30, 2018. The company states that Yamaha vehicles which are either taken for rides in the middle of waterlogging or have submerged in the flood hit and rainfall affected areas will be serviced and repaired across all Yamaha authorized network in Kerala with 100 per cent free labor including labor charges for engine repair. Further, inspection of spare parts in the Yamaha vehicles through 14 check points have also been included in the resolution of the campaign.
"Yamaha Vehicle Refresh Campaign in Kerala through Yamaha authorized network will start from August 30, 2018 for flood affected vehicles. It will support Yamaha customers to retrieve the normalcy and efficiency of the performance of Yamaha two wheelers from mechanical disorders, thus ensuring safety. The Vehicle Refresh Campaigns will run till September 30, 2018 across all Yamaha authorized network in Kerala." commented, Ravinder Singh, senior vice president, strategy and planning, Yamaha Motor India Sales Pvt. Ltd
He also added that the check-up camp starting from August 30, 2018 to September 30, 2018 will also include 14 check points and 100% free labor cost including labor charges for engine repair. All customers are thereby requested to fix appointment at nearby Yamaha authorized shop for ease of convenience.
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- NewsPiaggio launches updated Aprilia SR150, Vespa and mobile connectivity app
- NewsMercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain to be launched in India on September 28
- NewsJaguar Land Rover India now offering advanced connectivity features on Range Rover, Range Rover Sport and Discovery
- NewsVolvo Car India opens a boutique showroom in Noida
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 launched in Metallic Red paint option
- FeaturesImage gallery: OD SUV Slugfest
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 RT with new larger boxer engine revealed
- NewsImage gallery: Audi e-tron electric SUV unveiled
- NewsLive Updates: Vespa and Aprilia to launch new products in India
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback teased ahead of Paris Motor Show unveil