Yamaha organizes service and maintenance campaign in Kerala
Yamaha India has just announced that it will be conducting servicing and maintenance campaign in Kerala from August 30 to September 30, 2018. The company states that Yamaha vehicles which are either taken for rides in the middle of waterlogging or have submerged in the flood hit and rainfall affected areas will be serviced and repaired across all Yamaha authorized network in Kerala with 100 per cent free labor including labor charges for engine repair. Further, inspection of spare parts in the Yamaha vehicles through 14 check points have also been included in the resolution of the campaign.
"Yamaha Vehicle Refresh Campaign in Kerala through Yamaha authorized network will start from August 30, 2018 for flood affected vehicles. It will support Yamaha customers to retrieve the normalcy and efficiency of the performance of Yamaha two wheelers from mechanical disorders, thus ensuring safety. The Vehicle Refresh Campaigns will run till September 30, 2018 across all Yamaha authorized network in Kerala." commented, Ravinder Singh, senior vice president, strategy and planning, Yamaha Motor India Sales Pvt. Ltd
He also added that the check-up camp starting from August 30, 2018 to September 30, 2018 will also include 14 check points and 100% free labor cost including labor charges for engine repair. All customers are thereby requested to fix appointment at nearby Yamaha authorized shop for ease of convenience.
- NewsNew-generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga teased in pre-launch video
- News2018 Datsun Go and Go Plus in South Africa: Top five facts
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019