Yamaha R15 version 2.0 with new colours launched in India at Rs 1.18 lakh
Yamaha India have launched new colours (yet again) of the R15 version 2.0. The three new colours- Sparky Green, Revving Blue and Adrenaline Red also come with a price hike of approximately Rs 4,000. All the colour options are priced at Rs 1.18 lakh, ex-Delhi.
Yamaha had showcased the Blue colour at the Auto Expo 2016. Apart from the new colours and schemes, the motorcycles haven't undergone any mechanical changes. A few months ago, Yamaha had introduced the R15S with a unibody seat and tail lamp from the first-gen model. The Yamaha R15S is available with different colour options and while there was no price difference earlier between the S and version 2.0, now there is. The Yamaha R15S is priced at Rs 1.15 lakh, ex-Delhi.
In Indonesia, a revised Yamaha R15 was spotted testing. It is expected that this model will eventually make its way down to India to replace the ageing but still very capable version 2.0.
- NewsYamaha India commences online booking and sales of its motorcycle range
- NewsHyundai Mobility Membership loyalty program launched with unconditional benefits for Hyundai owners
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's Gurugram plant will be shifted to larger facility in Haryana
- NewsElectric vehicles can now be sold in India without batteries, states the Government
- NewsSteelbird India launches hands free face shield, plans to make 1 lakh units in three months