Yamaha R15 version 2.0 with new colours launched in India at Rs 1.18 lakh
Yamaha India have launched new colours (yet again) of the R15 version 2.0. The three new colours- Sparky Green, Revving Blue and Adrenaline Red also come with a price hike of approximately Rs 4,000. All the colour options are priced at Rs 1.18 lakh, ex-Delhi.
Yamaha had showcased the Blue colour at the Auto Expo 2016. Apart from the new colours and schemes, the motorcycles haven't undergone any mechanical changes. A few months ago, Yamaha had introduced the R15S with a unibody seat and tail lamp from the first-gen model. The Yamaha R15S is available with different colour options and while there was no price difference earlier between the S and version 2.0, now there is. The Yamaha R15S is priced at Rs 1.15 lakh, ex-Delhi.
In Indonesia, a revised Yamaha R15 was spotted testing. It is expected that this model will eventually make its way down to India to replace the ageing but still very capable version 2.0.
- News180 units of Toyota Vellfire MPV already sold in India
- FeaturesMeeting the Tribe(r): Renault Triber South Africa launch
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz 1.2-litre turbo-petrol spotted testing in India
- News2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo launched in India, prices start at Rs 7.68 lakh
- News2020 Honda Africa Twin to be launched on March 5 in India
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055