Yamaha R15 version 2.0 with new colours launched in India at Rs 1.18 lakh
Yamaha India have launched new colours (yet again) of the R15 version 2.0. The three new colours- Sparky Green, Revving Blue and Adrenaline Red also come with a price hike of approximately Rs 4,000. All the colour options are priced at Rs 1.18 lakh, ex-Delhi.
Yamaha had showcased the Blue colour at the Auto Expo 2016. Apart from the new colours and schemes, the motorcycles haven't undergone any mechanical changes. A few months ago, Yamaha had introduced the R15S with a unibody seat and tail lamp from the first-gen model. The Yamaha R15S is available with different colour options and while there was no price difference earlier between the S and version 2.0, now there is. The Yamaha R15S is priced at Rs 1.15 lakh, ex-Delhi.
In Indonesia, a revised Yamaha R15 was spotted testing. It is expected that this model will eventually make its way down to India to replace the ageing but still very capable version 2.0.
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- NewsOfficial: BMW Motorrad India launches G 310 R and G 310 GS motorcycles at Rs 2.99 and Rs 3.49 lakh!