Yamaha teases the 2020 Bolt
Yamaha unveiled the 2020 Bolt for the international market and it will hit the roads by June. The bike houses a 942cc air-cooled, V-twin, fuel-injected engine mated to a five-speed gearbox that makes a power of 53.7PS and generates a torque of 80Nm. The engine powers the 16-inch rear wheel by a belt drive and gets a 19-inch wheel up front.
The dual-channel ABS works on the 298mm discs at both sides and the suspension duties are performed by a 41mm conventional telescopic forks upfront and a dual shock absorber at the rear section. All the necessary information is displayed on a single pod LCD instrument cluster with tell-tale lights under it.
The engine sits comfortably in the double-cradle frame and it gets a 13-litre tank. The rider triangle is relaxed on the Bolt because of the forward set footpegs and the pulled back handlebar. The round headlamp unit and the LED tail lamp integrated on the chopped rear fender gets a chrome bezel around it and the circular indicators add to the retro image of the bike.
The company also offers additional accessories like springer bobber solo seat, tall handlebars, café side cover set and bolt fork gaiters. There are two options to choose from Standard and Bolt R. The standard gets spoke wheels and the R version rides on machine-cut alloy wheels.
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium