Yamaha XSR155 - All you need to know
Yamaha has already updated its portfolio to BSVI and the company is planning to bring new products in the Indian market. The newest addition to the Indian fleet would be the café racer from Yamaha - XSR 155. The bike gets retro-modern styling from its elder siblings, the XSR700 and XSR900. And the XSR stands for extreme sports racing. The bike is already available in some South Asian markets where it takes on the Honda CB150R.
The bike sold internationally houses the same engine that powers the Yamaha YZF R15 and the MT15, a 155cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected engine with variable valve actuation technology paired with a six-speed gearbox that makes a maximum power of 19.3PS and 14.7Nm of torque. The bike is 2007mm long, 804mm wide, 1080mm and it weighs 134kg. It has a 1330mm long wheelbase and gets a fuel tank with a capacity of 10.4 litres. The seat height stands at 810mm. The bike gets a delta frame and it rides on 17-inch tubeless tyres with disc brake on both sides. The suspension duties are performed by an inverted telescopic forks upfront and an adjustable monoshock at the back. The company claims a fuel economy of 50kmpl.
The bike gets a single pod LCD instrument cluster that shows all the necessary information and it also has a gear position indicator. It gets dual-purpose tyres and a drip shaped tank that provides enough space for your knees. The bike gets circular LED headlamp and tail lamp setup that adds to the retro look of the bike.
The XSR155 will make its way to the country by the festive season this year. It comes in two colour options Matte Silver Premium and Matte Black Elegance.
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- NewsFour-wheeler launches that took place in India during COVID19
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block