Yamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
India Yamaha Motor today announced the launch of the Yamaha YZF-R15 V3 Moto GP limited edition variant. The new version of the popular motorcycle is available in the Yamaha Racing Blue colour and comes with Yamaha Moto GP branding on the fairing, tank and side panels.
Yamaha YZF-R15 V3 Moto GP limited edition
There are no mechanical changes to the bike, it continues with the 155cc liquid-cooled single cylinder four valve engine that outputs 19.3PS and 15Nm. The new bike is priced at Rs 1.3 lakh (ex-showroom India) and can be booked online via a dedicated micro-site. Deliveries are set to begin in September
The company also launched two new colour options for the Yamaha FZS-FI. These are 'Matt Green' and "Darknight" and can be purchased for Rs 87, 042 (ex-showroom India). This too does not get any other mechanical enhancements and is powered by a 149cc motor good for 13.1PS and 12.8 Nm.
Yamaha FZS-Fi MattGreen
Coinciding with these launches, Yamaha has also announced a new marketing campaign. The company says 'The Call of the Blue' campaign has been initiated to draw a parallel with its product planning, marketing and customer engagement strategies and the brand's global image of sport, exciting and stylish vehicles.
For more impact, this new brand identity will also reflect in the company's dealerships and will also be promoted through a number of on-ground activities that the company has lined up.
Starts Rs 1,19,335
Starts Rs 19,85,424
Starts Rs 84,012
- NewsNew-generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga teased in pre-launch video
- News2018 Datsun Go and Go Plus in South Africa: Top five facts
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019