Yamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
India Yamaha Motor today announced the launch of the Yamaha YZF-R15 V3 Moto GP limited edition variant. The new version of the popular motorcycle is available in the Yamaha Racing Blue colour and comes with Yamaha Moto GP branding on the fairing, tank and side panels.
Yamaha YZF-R15 V3 Moto GP limited edition
There are no mechanical changes to the bike, it continues with the 155cc liquid-cooled single cylinder four valve engine that outputs 19.3PS and 15Nm. The new bike is priced at Rs 1.3 lakh (ex-showroom India) and can be booked online via a dedicated micro-site. Deliveries are set to begin in September
Yamaha FZS-Fi Darknight
The company also launched two new colour options for the Yamaha FZS-FI. These are 'Matt Green' and "Darknight" and can be purchased for Rs 87, 042 (ex-showroom India). This too does not get any other mechanical enhancements and is powered by a 149cc motor good for 13.1PS and 12.8 Nm.
Yamaha FZS-Fi MattGreen
Coinciding with these launches, Yamaha has also announced a new marketing campaign. The company says 'The Call of the Blue' campaign has been initiated to draw a parallel with its product planning, marketing and customer engagement strategies and the brand's global image of sport, exciting and stylish vehicles.
For more impact, this new brand identity will also reflect in the company's dealerships and will also be promoted through a number of on-ground activities that the company has lined up.
Starts Rs 1,19,335
Starts Rs 19,85,424
Starts Rs 1,25,000
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- NewsPiaggio launches updated Aprilia SR150, Vespa and mobile connectivity app
- NewsMercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain to be launched in India on September 28
- NewsJaguar Land Rover India now offering advanced connectivity features on Range Rover, Range Rover Sport and Discovery
- NewsVolvo Car India opens a boutique showroom in Noida
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 launched in Metallic Red paint option
- FeaturesImage gallery: OD SUV Slugfest
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 RT with new larger boxer engine revealed
- NewsImage gallery: Audi e-tron electric SUV unveiled
- NewsLive Updates: Vespa and Aprilia to launch new products in India
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback teased ahead of Paris Motor Show unveil