Yamaha YZF R15S and Fazer V2 discontinued in India
The Yamaha YZF R15S and Fazer V2 (150) motorcycles have been discontinued in India due to the lack of ABS (anti-lock braking system). The aforementioned motorcycles were not updated with ABS which was necessary to help them comply with the stringent safety norms.
Yamaha Version 2
The Yamaha YZF R15S carried similar styling adhering to the older Yamaha's design language, however, had a single seat for buyers looking for a more relaxed sportsbike. The motorcycle was equipped with a 150cc liquid-cooled engine producing shy of 16PS and 15 Nm of torque.
Yamaha YZF R15S
The Fazer 150 was based on the Yamaha FZ version 2, however, it did not get the update that we saw on the Yamaha FZ version 3. The Fazer V2 also carried the previous design language of Yamaha motorcycles and offered a more touring oriented set-up. The Fazer was equipped with a 150cc air-cooled engine mated to a 5-speed transmission.
Yamaha Motorcycles India has FZ-S, FZ, YZF R15 V3, MT-15 and SZ-RR V2 in the 150cc segment on sale in India which have been priced between Rs 70,000 and Rs 1.4 lakh, ex-showroom Mumbai.
Starts Rs 1,43,680
Starts Rs 99,200
Starts Rs 3,50,180
- NewsHyundai helps customers affected by AMPHAN cyclone in West Bengal
- NewsGWM India appoints James Yang as president
- NewsSpec comparo: Etergo AppScooter vs Ather 450X vs Bajaj Chetak vs TVS iQube
- NewsSpec Comparo: Skoda Karoq vs Jeep Compass vs Volkswagen T-Roc
- FeaturesSir Stirling Moss tribute: The last of the Titans
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!