Yamaha YZF-R25 Image Gallery
Yamaha has just released a new R25. The bike is powered by a brand new two-cylinder four-stroke 250cc liquid-cooled engine. This engine produces 36PS@12000rpm and 22.6Nm of torque at 10,000rpm. The bike has styling inspired by its R1 and R6 siblings and has the racing DNA of the YZR-M1 MotoGP bike. The R25 has an all new high compression (11.6:1) engine and a steel frame. It weighs 166kg overall and is surely going to be quick!
We have prepared an image gallery for you to stare at!
The mid-ship end can helps in keeping the weight distribution at a perfect 50:50.
The reverse-slant twin headlights offer a sporty look and the pilot light above will serve as a daytime running light
The fairing is inspired by other bikes in the YZF series
The instrument cluster as seen in spy shots of the bike before its unveiling
The bike will be on sale in Indonesia in July 2014, other countries are expected to follow soon
'The superbike you can ride every day' - Yamaha says the bike is very comfortable to ride on a daily bases
The bikes being unveiled in Indonesia
The bike's seat height is 780mm
Read more details of the YZF-R25 here
- NewsTVS Star City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh