Zero Motorcycles launches DSR Black Forest electric adventure tourer
Zero Motorcycles has just launched the Zero DSR Black Forest edition electric motorcycle in the UK. the Zero DSR Black Forest is unique, in that, it is adventure tourer with an electric heart. The American electric motorcycle maker claims that the Zero DSR Black Forest has a range of 262km on a full charge. It also has the option of quick-charging with the Charge Tank. The range too can be extended with an additional battery which takes the number to 328km. This may be plenty when you take into account that for every hour of charge, the battery gets a range of 151Km. The Zero DSR Black Forest has been priced at 18,785 GBP (Rs 17.50 lakh approximately) in the UK.
The Zero DSR Black Forest is no slow-poke either. Its electric motor produces 145Nm. Zero's European MD Umberto Uccelli said that their customers had been asking for something like for many years now. This is the first motorcycle specifically developed to meet the demands of European adventure and touring riders. Apart from its electric heart, the Zero DSR Black Forest looks the part too, with its rugged styling and paint. The rules for electrification are still being formed in India, so it is unlikely that this model will come to India anytime soon.
- OpinionNatural selection
- FeaturesThe Brembo 19RCS Costa Corsa explained
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range