Zero Motorcycles launches DSR Black Forest electric adventure tourer
Zero Motorcycles has just launched the Zero DSR Black Forest edition electric motorcycle in the UK. the Zero DSR Black Forest is unique, in that, it is adventure tourer with an electric heart. The American electric motorcycle maker claims that the Zero DSR Black Forest has a range of 262km on a full charge. It also has the option of quick-charging with the Charge Tank. The range too can be extended with an additional battery which takes the number to 328km. This may be plenty when you take into account that for every hour of charge, the battery gets a range of 151Km. The Zero DSR Black Forest has been priced at 18,785 GBP (Rs 17.50 lakh approximately) in the UK.
The Zero DSR Black Forest is no slow-poke either. Its electric motor produces 145Nm. Zero's European MD Umberto Uccelli said that their customers had been asking for something like for many years now. This is the first motorcycle specifically developed to meet the demands of European adventure and touring riders. Apart from its electric heart, the Zero DSR Black Forest looks the part too, with its rugged styling and paint. The rules for electrification are still being formed in India, so it is unlikely that this model will come to India anytime soon.
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsIntents Mobi app is helping truckers map services along India's road network, while getting paid for it
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!