Zero Motorcycles launches DSR Black Forest electric adventure tourer
Zero Motorcycles has just launched the Zero DSR Black Forest edition electric motorcycle in the UK. the Zero DSR Black Forest is unique, in that, it is adventure tourer with an electric heart. The American electric motorcycle maker claims that the Zero DSR Black Forest has a range of 262km on a full charge. It also has the option of quick-charging with the Charge Tank. The range too can be extended with an additional battery which takes the number to 328km. This may be plenty when you take into account that for every hour of charge, the battery gets a range of 151Km. The Zero DSR Black Forest has been priced at 18,785 GBP (Rs 17.50 lakh approximately) in the UK.
The Zero DSR Black Forest is no slow-poke either. Its electric motor produces 145Nm. Zero's European MD Umberto Uccelli said that their customers had been asking for something like for many years now. This is the first motorcycle specifically developed to meet the demands of European adventure and touring riders. Apart from its electric heart, the Zero DSR Black Forest looks the part too, with its rugged styling and paint. The rules for electrification are still being formed in India, so it is unlikely that this model will come to India anytime soon.
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh, deliveries April 2019 onwards
- NewsLive updates: 2019 India-spec Nissan Kicks
- NewsImage gallery: India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV interior
- News2019 Honda CB1000R+, Gold Wing Tour DCT, CBR1000RR Fireblade and CBR1000RR Fireblade SP launched in India
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Racing M5Electro Formula E electric race car
- NewsMahindra Racing's M5Electro Formula E electric race car debuts in India ahead of 2019 season opener
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices across range from January 1, 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki registers five lakh cumulative CNG vehicle sales in India
- NewsTeams from Varanasi, Delhi and Vellore win Shell Eco Marathon India
- NewsMcLaren 720S Spider convertible revealed, locks horns with Ferrari 488