Zero Motorcycles offers special edition DSR to celebrate 10th anniversary
Zero Motorcycles will be offering a limited edition 10th Anniversary DSR to celebrate 10 years in the electric bike segment. Zero's Scotts Valley plant will manufacture an exclusive 50 of the limited edition bikes.
In 2006, Neal Saiki (former NASA engineer) founded Zero Motorcycles, which was initially named Electricross, in Santa Cruz, California. The company has always had the vision to manufacture electric bikes which can replace the classic oil burners both on the road and on the track. Now the company has completed 10 years with a rich history to boast about.
The limited edition bike features a high gloss metallic black paint and pinstriped wheels. It is equipped with a windscreen, hand guards and a charge tank which enables the user to triple the charge speed.
Zero Motorcycles cater primarily to the US, European and Australian markets with a total of six models in its basket. The Zero S, SR and FXS are its street bikes, and the DS, DSR and FX are its dual sport bikes.
The company is also offering discounts across its full product range with a $1,000 cashback on its S, SR, DS, and DSR and $650 on its FX and FXS models.
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000