ZF inaugurates new technology centre in Hyderabad
ZF India has inaugurated its first-ever technology centre here in Hyderabad, Telangana. ZF AG says that they will invest over 15 million over the course of the next five years. This centre will focus on the development of automated driving, electronic aids and connected tech that ZF specialises in. ZF's 18th technology centre in the world is spread across an area of 10,000 sq.ft.
ZF India says that technology centre has been built with the help of the Telangana government. A MoU was signed between the two around eight months ago, and the government is expected to extend a helping hand at all stages of development of the centre. ZF's other partners in this venture include TCS and Tech Mahindra. The company has said that they will have a requirement of around 2,500 workforce by 2020 at this centre. They will hire youth from the nearby colleges for the same.
ZF's global development teams will be supported by this new facility. ZF India also aims to provide local solutions along with a focus on local product development with respect to transmission and other automotive parts.
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show