ZF inaugurates new technology centre in Hyderabad
ZF India has inaugurated its first-ever technology centre here in Hyderabad, Telangana. ZF AG says that they will invest over 15 million over the course of the next five years. This centre will focus on the development of automated driving, electronic aids and connected tech that ZF specialises in. ZF's 18th technology centre in the world is spread across an area of 10,000 sq.ft.
ZF India says that technology centre has been built with the help of the Telangana government. A MoU was signed between the two around eight months ago, and the government is expected to extend a helping hand at all stages of development of the centre. ZF's other partners in this venture include TCS and Tech Mahindra. The company has said that they will have a requirement of around 2,500 workforce by 2020 at this centre. They will hire youth from the nearby colleges for the same.
ZF's global development teams will be supported by this new facility. ZF India also aims to provide local solutions along with a focus on local product development with respect to transmission and other automotive parts.
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled
- FeaturesProduct review: Alpinestars Sonoran Drystar pants
- NewsMercedes-Benz's EQ sub-brand to play a major role in company's electric future