Zonnett car maintenance introduces Zero Water Car Wash in Mumbai
Zonnett is a six-month old startup that aims to transform car maintenance in Mumbai. Established by Abhijit Saxena, Vishwajeet Sukhija, Kanishka Garg and Vikrant Pawar, the company has unique services on offer, including a Zero Water Car Wash.
We are all aware of the lakhs of litres that are wasted, at various service centres, while washing a car. The company aims to address the issue and promote water conservation by its unique car washing technique, Zero Water Car Wash. In fact, Zonnett has been conducting car wash drives in housing societies across Mumbai, and estimates that it has saved over seven lakh litres of water.
Abhijit Saxena, CEO, Zonnett said, "Water is a precious resource that is depleting day by day and the statistics are dangerously low. As we at Zonnett always believe in betterment of our customers and the society through our initiatives, we came up with the idea of Zero Water Car Wash. This innovative solution is not only distinctive, but, also helps in preventing one of the biggest crisis of water shortage that we face in the near future. We are focusing on saving water through our Zero water car wash campaign which is targeted towards the residential societies in Mumbai primarily. Also, we will be introducing other doorstep modules soon for our customers."
The company also provides door step car servicing and car spa. This, says the company, allows owners to get their regular car maintenance done at a convenient time. Zonnett, in essence, acts like a hub where customers can opt for car repair garages. These have been shortlisted by Zonnett, based on a 125 point check list. Customers can key in the nature of service and Zonnett will get back with the three best quotations. It's upto the customer then to choose which one suits them the best.
The company has its own app, website as well as a toll free number through which customers can book a service. Zonnett plans to expand to other cities in the next two to three months.
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon
- FeaturesImage Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018