The FMSCI has sent out its calendar of events for the month of November, and it is quite packed. The sixth round of the FMSCI Indian National TSD Rally Championship 2015, the Goa Rally, will be held on November 7 while the third round of the FMSCI Indian Rally Championship, the 41st K-1000 Rally, will be held at Bangalore from November 20 to 22.
The 2015 JK Tyre Racing Championship will hold its fourth round at the Buddh International Circuit in Greater Noida from November 27 to 29, which will also be the season finale for the championship. Along with the JKFB02s, LGB F4s and Volkswagen Ventos that will race there, the event will also see 600cc and 1000cc motorcycles battle it out on the circuit. At the same time, the Durgapur Rally, held in the TSD format, will be held between November 28 and 29, while the fifth round of the MRF MOGRIP FMSCI National Supercross Championship will be held in Pune on November 28.
Calendar of events - November, 2015
|31 Oct 31 – 1 Nov||Maruti Suzuki Autocross Mumbai 2015 (Open 4W)||-||Mumbai||Northern Motorsport, Noida|
|1 Nov||Speed Sprint XIV (Open 2/4W)||-||Faridabad||Incarnation Sports, New Delhi|
|7-8 Nov||FMSCI Indian National TSD Rally Championship 2015 - Goa Rally||6||Goa||FB Motorsports, Goa|
|7-8 Nov||Schools, Colleges and Corporates Karting Championship||1||Bangalore||Meco Motorsports Pvt Ltd, Chennai|
|8 Nov||Hill Climb Race (Open 2/4W)||-||Nagpur||VARA, Nagpur|
|14-15 Nov||Q’Mile 2015 (Drag - National 2/4W)||-||Kolkata||RRPM, Kolkata|
|14-15 Nov||Ultra Force Autocross National (4W)||-||Kolkata||RRPM, Kolkata|
|14-15 Nov||Ultra Force Autocross (Dirt Track - Open 2W)||-||Kolkata||RRPM, Kolkata|
|14-15 Nov||Mud Fest Autocross 2015 (Closed 2/4W)||-||Bangalore||Mud Fest Outdoor, Bangalore|
|14-30 Nov||BBIN Friendship Motor Rally 2015 (Touring Assembly - International Closed 4W)||-||India-Nepal-Bhutan-Bangladesh||Kalinga Motor Sports Club, Bhubaneshwar|
|15 Nov||Wild Escape (Touring Assembly - Open 2W)||-||Nagpur||VARA, Nagpur|
|20-22 Nov||FMSCI Indian Rally Championship - 41st K-1000 Rally||3||Bangalore||Karnataka Motor Sports Club, Bangalore|
|26 Nov||Hornbill Naga Adventure (Touring Assembly - Open 2W)||-||Nagaland||VARA, Nagpur|
|27-29 Nov||JK Tyre Racing Championship 2015||4||Buddh International Circuit, Greater Noida||Performance Cars Racing Trust, New Delhi|
|28 Nov||MRF MOGRIP FMSCI National Supercross Championship||5||Pune||Godspeed, Pune|
|28-29 Nov||FMSCI Indian National TSD Rally Championship 2015 - Durgapur Rally||7||Durgapur||AAEI, Kolkata|
|29 Nov||5th Edition South Lake TSD Rally (Open 4W)||-||Bangalore||Startline Motorsports, Bangalore|
Press release - Calendar of events:
|1) The Goa Rally 2015, the sixth round of the FMSCI Indian National TSD Rally Championship 2015, will be conducted in Goa on November 7 and 8. The organisers are FB Motorsports, Goa. Ajgar Ali and Mohammad Musthafa lead the championship standings in the Pro Expert category. In the Pro Stock class, Saurav Chatterjee-Ashoke Kumar Basu and Sekar V-Natarajan G are tied at the top.
2) The third round of the FMSCI Indian Rally Championship, the 41st K-1000 Rally, will be conducted in Bangalore from November 20-22. Mysore’s Lohitt V Urs leads the Overall standings (59 points) and will be the one to look out for as Amittrajit Ghosh (47) and Gaurav Gill (45) try to regain the lead. The oganisers are Karnataka Motor Sports Club, Bangalore.
3) The fourth round of the JK Tyre Racing Championship 2015 will be conducted at the Buddh International Circuit in Greater Noida from November 27-29. The organisers are Performance Cars Racing Trust, New Delhi. The BMW-powered Formula, LGB F4 and Volkswagen Vento races will make for a great weekend of motorsport as the best drivers in the country aim for top glory. The added attraction will be the 600 and 1000cc Superbike races with the best Indian riders showing their prowess.
4) TSD rally action continues with the Durgapur Rally, the seventh round of the FMSCI Indian National TSD Rally Championship 2015, in Durgapur on November 28 and 29. The organisers are AAEI, Kolkata.
5) The fifth round of the MRF MOGRIP FMSCI National Supercross Championship will be held in Pune on November 28. The organisers are Godspeed, Pune. Mangalore’s KP Aravind is still the man to beat in the championship as he maintains his all-win record.
6) Other events: Oct 31 –Nov 1: Maruti Suzuki Autocross Mumbai 2015 (Open 4w in Mumbai; Organisers: Northern Motorsport, Noida); Nov 1: Speed Sprint XIV (Open 2/4w in Faridabad; Org: Incarnation Sports, New Delhi); Nov 7-8: Schools, Colleges and Corporates Karting Championship – Round 1 (4w event in Bangalore; Org: Meco Motorsports Pvt Ltd, Chennai); Nov 8: Hill Climb Race (Open 2/4w in Nagpur; Org: VARA, Nagpur); Nov 14-15: Q’Mile 2015 (Drag) National 2/4w, Ultra Force Autocross National 4w and Ultra Force Autocross (Dirt Track) Open 2w events in Kolkata; Org: RRPM, Kolkata; Nov 14-15: Mud Fest Autocross 2015 (Closed Invitation 2/4w in Bengaluru; Org: Mud Fest Outdoor, Bangalore); Nov 14-30: BBIN Friendship Motor Rally 2015 (Touring Assembly) (International Closed Invitational 4w event in India-Nepal-Bhutan-Bangladesh; Org: Kalinga Motor Sports Club, Bhubaneshwar); Nov 15: Wild Escape - Touring Assembly (Open 2w in Nagpur; Org: VARA, Nagpur); Nov 26: Hornbill Naga Adventure (Touring Assembly) (Open 2w in Nagaland; Org: VARA, Nagpur); Nov 29: 5th Edition South Lake TSD Rally (Open 4w in Bengaluru; Org: Startline Motorsports, Bangalore).