Legendary British motorcycle brand,Triumph, is all set to ride into the national capital. Triumph Motorcycles India is increasing its reach in the northern India by opening a much-needed dealership in Delhi. This is its seventh dealership after Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Pune, Ahmedabad and Mumbai.
Vimal Sumbly, MD, Triumph Motorcycles India said, âDelhi is a very important motorcycling destination for Triumph, we are overwhelmed with the customer interest generated in the city by the riders, the enquiries we have got so far from this region are fantastic and stand testimony to the love people have for Triumph. This dealership will strengthen our commitment to establish the brand marquee in the National Capital Region.â
The new dealership also has a consultation area along with sales and after-sales assistance. Triumph promises to provide international levels of sales, service, spare parts and systems to Indian customers. To ensure this they have made the team undergo a training program by Hinckley in their Manesar plant.
You can also order your bike with bespoke riding gear and a wide range of accessories from Triumph. All the bikes come with a two year/ unlimited mileage warranty.
The brand was launched in India onÂ November 28, 2013 with ten models. They had receivedÂ Â 450 bookings in 25 weeks. Triumph had also launched the Daytona 675 in India at the Auto Expo 2014.
|Iconic British brand Triumph Motorcycles
Forays into North India with its First Dealership in Delhi!
About Triumph Motorcycles:
* Established in 1902, Triumph Motorcycles boasts of 112 years of authentic British brand pedigree with 28 models sold worldwide from 6 different super biking motorcycling categories
* Based in Hinckley, Leicestershire, and has produced iconic bikes, which perfectly blend design, character, charisma and performance
* Building around 50,000 bikes per year, Triumph is the largest British motorcycle manufacturer, and has more than 745 dealers across 54 countries in the world
* UKâs No.1 brand Triumphâs philosophy is commitment to developing truly unique motorcycles that offer a blend of distinctive design, intuitive handling and performance. Triumph is the proud owners of the Triple Cylinder Technology
* The innovation and engineering passion that gave birth to the iconic Bonneville of the 60's has today created a broad range of bikes suited to all motorcycle riders, including the striking 2.3 litre Rocket III, the legendary Speed Triple and the super-sports Daytona 675
* Triumph currently employs around 2,000 personnel worldwide and has subsidiary operations in the UK, America, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Japan, Sweden, Benelux, Brazil, and now India, as well as a network of independent distributors. Triumph has manufacturing facilities in Hinckley, Leicestershire and Thailand plus assembly facilities in Brazil, and India
Triumph Brand Ethos
* Never motivated by fads or gimmicks. We apply our obsessive attention to detail to every single part, material, technology and test we run. Because we know that the more we can put into the development of our bikes, the more you will get out of them. We aim to create bikes that are so intuitive and engaging that they bring the very best out of every rider who rides them. We are chasing the same think you are. The perfect ride!
Key Highlights, Triumph Motorcycles India
* One of Indiaâs fastest growing luxury two wheeler brand
* Launched on 28th November, 2013 with 10 class models across 5 Broad categories & each brand being winner in the respective category. Classics, cruisers, roadsters, adventure and super sports
* With the launch of Daytona 675 at the Auto Expo 2014, Triumph Motorcycle now has 11 models for sale across 8 fully functional dealerships
* Opens first store with new global brand identity in Bangalore followed by Hyderabad within 2 months of launch
* 450 bookings clocked in 25 weeks
* Rider groups started in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Kochi (Riders association of Triumph) in line with brand ethos â For the Ride
Key Highlights, For the Ride - Consumer
* Tie up with Indiaâs leading financial service provider HDFC & the worldâs leading lubricant manufacturer, Castrol to ensure top notch quality
* Global branding across every store in India, with build your own bike concept and full stock of riding gear, accessories and clothing
* 24 X 7 Customer service helpline â 1800 300 000 51
* 2 years unlimited mileage warranty on all the Motorcycles
* Engaging social media presence both on Facebook and Twitter
New Delhi, 4th June, 2014: The British motorcycle brand Triumph Motorcycles India Private Limited today announced the opening of their dealership facility in Delhi called Triumph Delhi. This is the seventh dealership for Triumph Motorcycles in India, the first six being Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Pune, Ahmedabad and Mumbai.
Mr. Vimal Sumbly, Managing Director, Triumph Motorcycles India Pvt. Ltd. said, âDelhi is a very important motorcycling destination for Triumph, we are overwhelmed with the customer interest generated in the city by the riders, the enquiries we have got so far from this region are fantastic and stand testimony to the love people have for Triumph. This dealership will strengthen our commitment to establish the brand marquee in the National Capital Region. We will be extending a comprehensive suite of after sales services and support along with merchandise to our brand lovers. We are committed to give the brand lovers not just a product but an overall experience that they deserve from a globally renowned brand like ours and the dealership has been set up with the same idea in mind. Triumphâs biggest success in India is its capability to provide the potential customer with a one of a kind experiential sales process followed by regular ride events hosted in operational dealerships.â
Mr. Gaurav Bhatia, Dealer Principle, Triumph Delhi, said, âWe are very extremely excited to be working with a brand like Triumph Motorcycles. Owing to the synergy and brand ethos that we share with the brand we feel it is a great association. At our end we will ensure that high standards in sales and service are followedâ.
The Delhi dealership has an ultra-modern showroom integrated with an after-sales service facility featuring service bays and a spare parts inventory. The design of the showroom is based upon the global signature Triumph Motorcycles layout with consultation lounge, sales and after sales desks all being close to the display area. The dealership also boasts of âBuild your own Bikeâ, a novel concept in the premium and luxury motorcycle segment. The facility will have an array of Triumph merchandise which includes riding gear, accessories and memorabilia and will bring the same international standards of sales, service, spare parts and systems to the Indian market. The staff at the dealership has been provided with intense training in management of sales, service, spare parts and business systems and customer service to ensure customers receive a best-in-class pre and post sales ownership experience keeping in mind the global standards. The team is trained by experts from Hinckley and the training is carried out in the Manesar plant.
The legendary British motorcycle brand, Triumph Motorcycles, entered the Indian market with the launch of eleven of its renowned and prestigious models from the following categories; Classics, Roadsters, Adventure, Cruisers and Super sports. The much sought after line-up, includes the Iconic Bonneville and Bonneville T100, the legendary Speed Triple, the largest production motorcycle the Rocket III Roadster, the class leading Street Triple, the cool cafÃ© racer the Thruxton, the go anywhere Tiger 800 XC and Tiger Explorer, the stripped back and black Thunderbird Storm and the king of super sports bikes, the Daytona 675 & 675R.