2013 KTM 390 Duke India road test
Too fast, too fast, too freaking fast my brain is screaming, but it is as if my right wrist has become disconnected from my brain. Welcome to the world of the Yamaha RD350. India's pinnacle of performance motorcycling for, like, ever.
At about Rs 2.1 lakh on-road most places in India, the 390 Duke is a brilliant motorcycle, the likes of which we haven't seen in decades. Which makes it eminently worth buying. But remember that it requires both skill and respect. Because it is fast, so freaking fast.
Starts Rs 2,48,931
- FeaturesExplore some of the iconic locations of Odisha in Toyota Glanza
- NewsAuto Expo 2020: Next-Gen Mahindra XUV500 spotted in production-ready form
- NewsHyundai Aura India launch: Prices, specs and features in detail
- NewsMahindra XUV300 scores five-star Global NCAP safety rating
- NewsAther 450 X electric scooter to be launched in India on January 28