2013 KTM 390 Duke India road test
Too fast, too fast, too freaking fast my brain is screaming, but it is as if my right wrist has become disconnected from my brain. Welcome to the world of the Yamaha RD350. India's pinnacle of performance motorcycling for, like, ever.
At about Rs 2.1 lakh on-road most places in India, the 390 Duke is a brilliant motorcycle, the likes of which we haven't seen in decades. Which makes it eminently worth buying. But remember that it requires both skill and respect. Because it is fast, so freaking fast.
Starts Rs 2,48,931
- FeaturesLego Volkswagen Beetle - the weekend build
- NewsSwiss Army Sprinter is an off-road capable MPV, making use of solar power
- NewsF1 2019: Lewis Hamilton takes record sixth British Grand Prix victory
- News2019 Silk Way Rally: Hero MotoSports Team Rally's Paulo Goncalves finishes second in Stage 9
- News2020 Yamaha YZF-R1M details and specifications revealed, priced at $26,099