2013 KTM 390 Duke India road test
Too fast, too fast, too freaking fast my brain is screaming, but it is as if my right wrist has become disconnected from my brain. Welcome to the world of the Yamaha RD350. India's pinnacle of performance motorcycling for, like, ever.
At about Rs 2.1 lakh on-road most places in India, the 390 Duke is a brilliant motorcycle, the likes of which we haven't seen in decades. Which makes it eminently worth buying. But remember that it requires both skill and respect. Because it is fast, so freaking fast.
Starts Rs 2,48,931
- NewsWRC 2019: Sebastien Ogier wins Rally Turkey to keep title hopes alive
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 350 becomes more affordable - Launched at Rs 1.47 lakh
- News2019 MG ZS EV teased in India ahead of launch
- NewsMore spy images of the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso appear ahead of launch
- NewsMercedes-Benz showcases the vintage-themed Vision Simplex concept