2015 Honda CB Shine to be in Indian showrooms by March
At a recent press conference, HMSI announced the launch of the new Shine motorcycle. The new Honda CB Shine gets refreshed graphics, new side panels and a bigger visor. The more noticeable change is the inclusion of HET to the Shine's already refined engine. HET stands for Honda Eco Technology which brings in a host of fuel saving techniques and refinement.
HMSI has also added its patented combi braking system to the Shine which will ensure shorter and effective braking. The Shine, according to Honda is the largest selling 125cc motorcycle in India. It is also one of the most sold models from Honda's stables anywhere in the world. It is powered by a 125cc motor which makes 10.30PS and 10.90Nm. This engine is mated to a four-speed gearbox.
Honda claims a fuel efficiency of 65kmpl from the outgoing model, however, the new figure for the HET-fied Shine hasn't been released yet. The commuter motorcycle will be available in four colours in showrooms from March 2015.
More from OVERDRIVE on Honda's 2015 line-up in India:
Starts Rs 57,683
Starts Rs 75,327
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like