2018 Audi RS5 to be launched in India on April 11
The second gen Audi RS5 will be launched in India on April 11, 2018. The Audi RS5 continues the new design language that was seen on the new A5 and will be the fourth offering after the A5 sedan, convertible and also the S5 sportback. This performance-spec offering from Audi will lock horns with the BMW M4 and will be brought to the country through the CBU route.
The 2018 Audi RS5 will compete with the BMW M4 in India
Similar to the first gen offering, the 2018 Audi RS5 too looks aggressive and comes with 19-inch wheels as standard. Further, 20-inch wheels can be optioned as well. The cabin of the sport coupe comes with RS sport seats with optional honeycomb pattern in fine Nappa leather, and the flat-bottomed multifunction sports leather steering wheel. The RS emblems can be found on the seats, the steering wheel, the sill panel strips and on the selector lever. Additionally, the RS5 also comes with Virtual Cockpit with digital display.
The cabin of the Audi RS5 Coupe comes with special RS-spec detailing
Powering this beast is a 2.9-litre V6 petrol that produces 444PS and generates 400Nm of torque. While the power output is unchanged, the torque has gone up by 170Nm compared to the 4.2 naturally aspirated V8. The Audi RS5 has a claimed top speed of 280kmph with the help of a 60kg lighter dynamic package, limited to 250kmph in standard and can reach 100kmph in a claimed 3.9 seconds. The RS5 Sportback comes with the quattro permanent all wheel drive with center differential.
The 2018 Audi RS5 will be brought to India via the CBU route
Starts Rs 69.24 Lakhs
Starts Rs 55.4 Lakhs
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked eighth overall after Stage 3
- NewsInterview: Gaurav Gill on competing in the WRC 2 championship with Team MRF in 2018
- NewsYamaha FZ 25 wins India Design Mark (I Mark) Awards 2018
- NewsBMW M2 Competition revealed with 405PS
- News2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
- News2018 BMW X3 launched in India starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift: Top five things that you should know
- NewsOfficial: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings have NOT begun in India