2018 Audi RS5 to be launched in India on April 11
The second gen Audi RS5 will be launched in India on April 11, 2018. The Audi RS5 continues the new design language that was seen on the new A5 and will be the fourth offering after the A5 sedan, convertible and also the S5 sportback. This performance-spec offering from Audi will lock horns with the BMW M4 and will be brought to the country through the CBU route.
The 2018 Audi RS5 will compete with the BMW M4 in India
Similar to the first gen offering, the 2018 Audi RS5 too looks aggressive and comes with 19-inch wheels as standard. Further, 20-inch wheels can be optioned as well. The cabin of the sport coupe comes with RS sport seats with optional honeycomb pattern in fine Nappa leather, and the flat-bottomed multifunction sports leather steering wheel. The RS emblems can be found on the seats, the steering wheel, the sill panel strips and on the selector lever. Additionally, the RS5 also comes with Virtual Cockpit with digital display.
The cabin of the Audi RS5 Coupe comes with special RS-spec detailing
Powering this beast is a 2.9-litre V6 petrol that produces 444PS and generates 400Nm of torque. While the power output is unchanged, the torque has gone up by 170Nm compared to the 4.2 naturally aspirated V8. The Audi RS5 has a claimed top speed of 280kmph with the help of a 60kg lighter dynamic package, limited to 250kmph in standard and can reach 100kmph in a claimed 3.9 seconds. The RS5 Sportback comes with the quattro permanent all wheel drive with center differential.
The 2018 Audi RS5 will be brought to India via the CBU route
Starts Rs 69.24 Lakhs
Starts Rs 55.4 Lakhs
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh, deliveries April 2019 onwards
- NewsLive updates: 2019 India-spec Nissan Kicks
- NewsImage gallery: India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV interior
- News2019 Honda CB1000R+, Gold Wing Tour DCT, CBR1000RR Fireblade and CBR1000RR Fireblade SP launched in India
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Racing M5Electro Formula E electric race car
- NewsMahindra Racing's M5Electro Formula E electric racecar debuts in India ahead of 2019 season opener
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices across range from January 1, 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki registers five lakh cumulative CNG vehicle sales in India
- NewsTeams from Varanasi, Delhi and Vellore win Shell Eco Marathon India
- NewsMcLaren 720S Spider convertible revealed, locks horns with Ferrari 488