2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift begins reaching dealerships, waiting period already at 6 to 8 weeks
While eager customers await the official launch of the 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift, units of this spanking new hatchback have already begun reaching dealerships across India. That may come as some respite until you learn that the waiting period for 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift deliveries has already reached six to eight weeks, even before it is launched. While pre-bookings are already being accepted at Rs 11,000, the 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift will be officially launched at the upcoming 2018 Auto Expo. We have recently driven the 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift and you can read our first impressions here.
This is the third generation of the Maruti Suzuki Swift which was originally launched in 2005, with the second generation introduced in 2010. The 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift is very different from its previous generation in terms of platform, and it also has an award-winning design. It comes powered by the same 1.2L and 1.3L petrol and diesel engines as its predecessor, but we can also expect to see an RS version with a 1.4L turbo petrol engine in the future. Maruti Suzuki India has also introduced the Automatic Gear Shift (AGS), otherwise called the AMT, with the new Swift. To know more about the 2018 Swift variants on offer, read here.
Here's our first drive review of the 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift:
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- NewsOfficial: BMW Motorrad India launches G 310 R and G 310 GS motorcycles at Rs 2.99 and Rs 3.49 lakh!