2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift begins reaching dealerships, waiting period already at 6 to 8 weeks
While eager customers await the official launch of the 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift, units of this spanking new hatchback have already begun reaching dealerships across India. That may come as some respite until you learn that the waiting period for 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift deliveries has already reached six to eight weeks, even before it is launched. While pre-bookings are already being accepted at Rs 11,000, the 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift will be officially launched at the upcoming 2018 Auto Expo. We have recently driven the 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift and you can read our first impressions here.
This is the third generation of the Maruti Suzuki Swift which was originally launched in 2005, with the second generation introduced in 2010. The 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift is very different from its previous generation in terms of platform, and it also has an award-winning design. It comes powered by the same 1.2L and 1.3L petrol and diesel engines as its predecessor, but we can also expect to see an RS version with a 1.4L turbo petrol engine in the future. Maruti Suzuki India has also introduced the Automatic Gear Shift (AGS), otherwise called the AMT, with the new Swift. To know more about the 2018 Swift variants on offer, read here.
Here's our first drive review of the 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift:
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block