2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
Mitsubishi has officially launched the latest generation of the Mitsubishi Outlander in India at Rs 31.54 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai). The company had started accepting booking for the seven-seater SUV in April and has now launched it formally.
Image shows the international version
he Indian-spec Mitsubishi Outlander is powered by a 2.4-liter four-cylinder motor which puts out 167PS and 222Nm. This is paired with a 6-speed CVT with paddle shifters. The monocoque constructed SUV is equipped with an electronic four-wheel drive system with selectable modes
The exterior design of the car follows the latest iteration of Mitsubishi's global design language. The front end has more angular cuts and creases, the 16-inch alloy design is fresh and the rear styling is also quite modern. Like most of its other competition, the car looks quite simplistic when viewed in profile. The lighting is full-LED.
The Outlander comes with a seven-seater layout and its all-black leather-trimmed interior is equipped with features like automatic headlights and wipers, dual-zone climate control, sunroof, an electric parking brake with auto-hold, keyless entry and push-button start, heated seats and a 6.1-inch touchscreen infotainment with a 710W Rockford-Fosgate music system.
Safety features include seven airbags, ABS, EBD, stability control and hill-start assist.
The Mitsubishi Outlander has its work cut out for itself in the Indian market. The car is well-equipped and should have the high-standard of engineering and dependability that Mitsubishis are known. But the company's dealer network is sparse, the car is only available as a petrol and its competition includes very capable cars like the Skoda Kodiaq and the upcoming Honda CR-V. The slight price advantage it enjoys over these cars should come in handy.
Starts Rs 22.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 34.84 Lakhs
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 R launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh