2018 New York Auto Show: Jaguar F-Type SVR, I-Pace and the Range Rover SV Coupe to be showcased
Earlier this month, it was all about the Geneva Motor Show where a range of concepts were previewed. And now we move onto the New York Motor Show, that generally has a large number of production cars compared to the concepts. The 2018 New York Motor Show is scheduled take place between March 30 to Apr 8, 2018. Among the many car manufacturers, JLR will be presenting its F-Type SVR - the fastest version of the F-Type, all-electric I-Pace and also the limited-edition Range Rover SV Coupe.
Jaguar F-Type SVR
In its "regular" version, the Jaguar F-Type comes with a 3.0-litre V6 that makes 340PS and generates 450Nm of torque with a claimed 0?100 kmph in 5.3s. Then there is a more powerful version of this unit that produces 380PS/460Nm and does 0-100kmph in 4.9s. The Jaguar F-Type SVR is powered by a 5.0-litre V8 that makes an impressive 550PS/680Nm and does 0-100kmph in a claimed 4.1s. And lastly there is a higher output version of the same engine that makes 575PS and 700Nm that Jaguar claims does 0 to 100kmph in 3.7s. Helping the Jaguar F-Type SVR do all that are the carbon-fibre wings and titanium exhausts.
All electric Jaguar I-Pace
The Jaguar I-Pace accelerates from 0 to 100kmph in a claimed 4.8 seconds, while still maintaining a range of 480km on a single charge. With a 100kWh DC fast charger, the Jaguar i-Pace battery can reach 80 per cent of its charge in 40 minutes. Jaguar has even programmed the navigation system to offer routes that ensure the maximum range. Jaguar has priced the i-Pace at 63,495 GBP (approximately Rs 56.98 lakh).
Range Rover SV Coupe
Range Rover SV Coupe
The 2018 Land Rover Range Rover SV Coupe comes with a supercharged 5.0-litre V8 that makes 565PS and generates 700Nm. Land Rover claims that the Range Rover SV Coupe does 0-60mph in 5 seconds and has a maximum speed of 266kph, making it the the fastest-ever full-size Range Rover SUV. The SV Coupe comes equipped with LR's Terrain Response 2 system that offers various drive modes such as sand, mud, rocks and snow. The SUV also comes with adjustable air suspension with a 8mm reduced height that can be adjusted for easy entry and exit also to improve the off-road capability. The SV Coupe has a maximum wading depth of 900mm and a maximum towing capacity of 3.5 tonnes.
Starts Rs 90.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.74 Crore
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350