2018 Suzuki Gixxer SP and Suzuki Gixxer SP SF launched in India, starting at Rs 87,250
Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched the updated 2018 Suzuki Gixxer SP and Suzuki Gixxer SP SF in India. The Gixxer SP has been priced at Rs 87,250 and the Gixxer SP SF at Rs 1 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The most notable upgrade to the bikes for this year is the addition of a single-channel ABS as standard. Other updates are two new colour options for the SP, black and dual-tone black/gold. Both bikes also get new graphics on the fuel tank and front cowl. A new SP logo completes the changes.
The motorcycles remain unchanged mechanically. This means that both are powered by a 155cc, air-cooled engine good for 14.8PS and 14Nm. A gearbox is a five-speed unit. The SP get a carbureted fuel delivery system while the SP SF is offered with fuel injection. Disc-brakes are offered at both ends.
Commenting on the launch of 2018 Suzuki Gixxer SP and Gixxer SF SP in India, Sajeev Rajasekharan, executive VP, Suzuki Motorcycle India said since its launch in India in 2014, the Gixxer brand has remained synonymous with quality, styling and performance.
He added that it is a true reflection of Suzuki's DNA in developing performance motorcycles of superior quality backed by cutting-edge technology. With the company's constant effort to maintain freshness in the Gixxer portfolio, Suzuki is quite confident that the new 2018 special edition series will also be a hit.
Starts Rs 77,015
Starts Rs 81,175
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 1,19,335
- Review2019 Volvo S60 first drive review
- NewsNew-generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga teased in pre-launch video
- News2018 Datsun Go and Go Plus in South Africa: Top five facts
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test