2018 Suzuki Gixxer SP and Suzuki Gixxer SP SF launched in India, starting at Rs 87,250
Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched the updated 2018 Suzuki Gixxer SP and Suzuki Gixxer SP SF in India. The Gixxer SP has been priced at Rs 87,250 and the Gixxer SP SF at Rs 1 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The most notable upgrade to the bikes for this year is the addition of a single-channel ABS as standard. Other updates are two new colour options for the SP, black and dual-tone black/gold. Both bikes also get new graphics on the fuel tank and front cowl. A new SP logo completes the changes.
The motorcycles remain unchanged mechanically. This means that both are powered by a 155cc, air-cooled engine good for 14.8PS and 14Nm. A gearbox is a five-speed unit. The SP get a carbureted fuel delivery system while the SP SF is offered with fuel injection. Disc-brakes are offered at both ends.
Commenting on the launch of 2018 Suzuki Gixxer SP and Gixxer SF SP in India, Sajeev Rajasekharan, executive VP, Suzuki Motorcycle India said since its launch in India in 2014, the Gixxer brand has remained synonymous with quality, styling and performance.
He added that it is a true reflection of Suzuki's DNA in developing performance motorcycles of superior quality backed by cutting-edge technology. With the company's constant effort to maintain freshness in the Gixxer portfolio, Suzuki is quite confident that the new 2018 special edition series will also be a hit.
Starts Rs 77,015
Starts Rs 81,175
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 1,19,335
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 R launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000