2018 Suzuki Gixxer SP and Suzuki Gixxer SP SF launched in India, starting at Rs 87,250
Suzuki Motorcycle India has launched the updated 2018 Suzuki Gixxer SP and Suzuki Gixxer SP SF in India. The Gixxer SP has been priced at Rs 87,250 and the Gixxer SP SF at Rs 1 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The most notable upgrade to the bikes for this year is the addition of a single-channel ABS as standard. Other updates are two new colour options for the SP, black and dual-tone black/gold. Both bikes also get new graphics on the fuel tank and front cowl. A new SP logo completes the changes.
The motorcycles remain unchanged mechanically. This means that both are powered by a 155cc, air-cooled engine good for 14.8PS and 14Nm. A gearbox is a five-speed unit. The SP get a carbureted fuel delivery system while the SP SF is offered with fuel injection. Disc-brakes are offered at both ends.
Commenting on the launch of 2018 Suzuki Gixxer SP and Gixxer SF SP in India, Sajeev Rajasekharan, executive VP, Suzuki Motorcycle India said since its launch in India in 2014, the Gixxer brand has remained synonymous with quality, styling and performance.
He added that it is a true reflection of Suzuki's DNA in developing performance motorcycles of superior quality backed by cutting-edge technology. With the company's constant effort to maintain freshness in the Gixxer portfolio, Suzuki is quite confident that the new 2018 special edition series will also be a hit.
Starts Rs 77,015
Starts Rs 81,175
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 1,19,335
- NewsNational Racing Championship 2018 : Arjun Narendran dominates the ITC class in Round 3
- News2018 Blancpain GT Series Asia: Aditya Patel and OD Racing finish in the points at Fuji Speedway
- News2018 Baja Aragon: Sherco TVS factory rally team's Michael Metge wins 35th edition of event
- NewsFCA appoints Mike Manley as the new CEO
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT to be launched in India in early September
- NewsConfirmed: Bajaj Auto to introduce Husqvarna Vitpilen 401 and Svartpilen 401 motorcycles in India next year
- NewsNew Hyundai Santro/Atos spotted testing again before launch
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300