2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launched in India at Rs 7.45 lakh
Suzuki Motorcycle has launched the 2018 GSX-S750 in India at Rs 7.45 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi. The naked sport offering was first showcased in India at the 2018 Auto Expo, wherein it did attract a lot of attention.We believe the deliveries of the 2018 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 should start in the next couple of weeks while the bookings have already been started at various Suzuki dealerships in the country. The 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 competes with the likes of the Triumph Street Triple and also the Kawasaki Z900 in India.
The design of the GSX-S750 is based on its larger sibling the Suzuki GSX-S1000. It had last received an update in 2017, featuring a new headlamp, LED tail lamp, footpegs, swingarm and a belly pan. It also has a redesigned swingarm, new 10-spoke cast aluminum wheels running on 120/70ZR17 and 180/55ZR17 Bridgestone S21 tyres. The styling has all the aggression of a naked streetfighter in a compact package. The GSX-S750 will compete with the Kawasaki Z900, Triumph Street Triple S, and the yet-to-launched Ducati Monster 821.
The 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 comes powered by a 749cc liquid-cooled, inline-four cylinder engine that makes 114PS / 81 Nm. Suzuki states that the engine mounting angle is close to vertical. This helps realise the short wheelbase needed for an aggressive naked. It features an updated traction control system which detects front and rear wheel speeds, throttle position, crank position and gear position and accordingly reduces engine output if wheel spin is detected. ABS will be offered as standard on the GSX-S750 here
Starts Rs 7,45,000
Starts Rs 9,51,000
Starts Rs 7,68,000
Starts Rs 10,55,000
- Review2018 Toyota Yaris V MT road test review
- Review2018 Kia Rio X-line first drive review
- NewsGoodyear launches the Assurance TripleMax 2 tyre range in India
- NewsAishwarya Pissay to be part of Sherco TVS Rally Factory squad at 2018 Baja Aragon
- NewsDani Pedrosa announces his retirement from MotoGP
- NewsBentley Motors enters 100th year with the premiere of a short film
- NewsRenault Kwid fails ASEAN NCAP safety test, gets a zero-star rating
- NewsTata 45X based premium hatchback to launch in India by the 2019 festive season
- News2018 BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Sport launched at Rs 46.60 lakh
- NewsAnalysis: Kawasaki to localise Ninja 300 for better pricing?