2019 Datsun Redi-go gets enhanced safety features, prices start at Rs 2.79 lakh
Datsun India has updated the Datsun Redi-go hatchback with new safety features, in keeping with new government norms. Prices now start at Rs 2.79 lakh for the base 0.8-litre D variant and go up to Rs 4.37 lakh for the S AMT variant.
The new standard safety kit adds driver airbag, rear parking sensors, a speed warning and seat belt reminder. An ABS and EBD system had been added earlier. The redi-go comes with two engine options, both three-cylinder petrols. The 0.8-litre unit, which returns 22.7 kmpl, makes 54PS and 72 Nm while the 1.0-litre motor puts out 68PS and 91 Nm, with a 22.5 kmpl fuel efficiency figure. The smaller motor comes only with a five-speed manual, the larger 1.0-litre can also be had with an AMT. The smaller motor is available in four variants, D, A, T and S. The 1.0-litre and AMT can be had only in the S version. The car is available in five colours, Ruby Red, Lime Green, White, Grey and Silver.
Datsun also provides a two year/unlimited kilometres standard warranty. This can be extended to up to five years and unlimited mileage. A service package is also available, bundled with the extended warranty and roadside assistance.
Hardeep Singh Brar, director of sales and commercial at Nissan India said of this development, "At Datsun, we are committed to delight the customer and enhance the customer experience. Our popular model, Datsun redi-GO now comes with various added safety features as standard which is yet another testimony of our focus to bring in progressive mobility backed by safety, technology, style and convenience."
Starts Rs 2.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
- NewsSpec Comparo: Maruti Suzuki XL6 vs Honda BR-V vs Renault Lodgy
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV launched in India - The prices start from Rs 9.69 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's some cars now offered with 5-year and 1 lakh kilometres standard warranty in India
- NewsLive Updates: Kia Seltos India launch updates, prices, details, features, variants, engines
- News2019 Isuzu D-max V-Cross pickup launched in India for the price of Rs 19.99 lakh