2019 Isuzu D-max V-Cross pickup launched in India for the price of Rs 19.99 lakh
Isuzu V-Cross was recently facelifted, however, this time around, the manufacturer has updated the pick-up mechanically. The Isuzu now gets a new downsized 1.9-litre turbocharged diesel engine that is mated to a six-speed automatic gearbox. The power figure is rated at 150PS and 350Nm of torque which is almost up by 15Ps and the torque has gone up by 30Nm when compared to the previous model.
The V-Cross gets two trims on offer - standard grade, Z (high grade) and the third Z-Prestige which the company says is a limited edition. The exterior still carries the recently refreshed grille and headlamp assembly. The Pickup now sports 18-inch multi-spoke alloy wheels.
The cabin features six-airbags and safety feature list continues with hill start assist and hill descent control. The dashboard houses a new 7-inch infotainment system with a DVD player. (yes, you read that right!). Also, the limited edition gets Brown-Grey perforated leather seats while the other get all-black seats.
The prices begin at Rs 19.99 lakh ex-showroom Delhi which is almost Rs 4.4 lakh over the previous model's pricing. The Isuzu D-max V-cross is produced at the Isuzu's manufacturing plant at SriCity, Andhra Pradesh and the bookings for the updated model have already commenced pan India.
Starts Rs 15.54 Lakhs
- NewsKTM 790 Duke's Bajaj Auto finance scheme explained - launched in India for Rs 8.63 lakhs
- News2019 KTM 790 Duke launched in India - Priced at Rs 8.63 lakh
- NewsLive Updates: KTM 790 Duke launching in India today
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Presso Micro SUV teased ahead of its India launch on September 30
- NewsFreak accident results in death of three at Rally of Jodhpur