2019 Mahindra XUV300 AMT SUV spotted undisguised again
We've seen spy photos the Mahindra XUV300 SUV's automatic variant being tested on numerous occasions now. And now a new set of images have appeared which show the XUV300 undisguised during what looks like advertisement shoot.
The compact SUV is available in four variants and prices start at Rs 7.90 lakh for the base petrol version and goes up to Rs 11.99 lakh for the top of the line, W8 option diesel version.
This AMT unit is a six-speed unit sourced from Magnetti Marelli. Reports suggests that this could be a stop-gap arrangement until a new Aisin six-speed torque convertor unit debuts in April when the BSVI changes are made. The AMT will be avialble on both the petrol and diesel XUV300.
The XUV300 is powered by a 1.5 turbocharged diesel motor which makes 117PS at 3,750rpm and puts out 300Nm of torque between 1,500 to 2,500rpm. This is the same as the Marazzo's engine, but has been slightly detuned and a eVGT has been added. The petrol is a turbochared version of the 1.2 litre unit from the KUV100. This three-cylinder unit makes 112PS and 200 Nm. Both come with a six-speed manual.
The version seen in these pictures is the top-spec W8 variant, so Mahindra looks like its not limiting the auto to just mid-spec cars. It's main competition, the Tata Nexon and Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza both offer AMT options too.
Image source: Throttle Blips
Also see: Mahindra XUV300 v Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon & Ford EcoSport Comparison Test Video
Also see: Mahindra XUV 300 First Drive Video
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- News2020 MG Hector Plus launched in India: Variants and prices explained
- NewsRenault India announces discounts on servicing and accessories
- NewsMG Hector Plus SUV launched in India, prices start from Rs 13.48 lakh
- NewsAll-new Triumph Speed Triple spotted testing, could be powered by a 1,200cc triple
- NewsLive updates: MG Hector India launch, prices, features, variants, specifications and details
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block