2019 Royal Enfield Rider Mania opens registrations
The 2019 Royal Enfield Rider Mania has been scheduled to take place from November 22 to 24 in Goa and the registration for the same has already commenced. Participants/enthusiasts can register themselves through the company's official website.
The agenda for this year is to reduce plastic waste and promote different methods for the same. The event will mainly focus on eradicating the use of 'single-use' plastic such as water bottles. At the time of registration, the participants will be given metal sippers and the venue will have multiple provisions to refill bottles, hence negating the need to purchase water bottles.
The highlights for this year's Rider Mania 2019 are motorcycling events and competitions i.e trials, slow race, arm wrestling, dirt track racing, showcasing custom motorcycles, motorcycle gear stalls, music, concert and entertainment, and a garage cafe special workshop.
Starts Rs 1,39,308
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV launched in India at Rs 1.5 crore
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV India launch - Live updates: price, specs, features, details
- NewsLive Updates: Bajaj Urbanite electric scooter India launch
- News2020 Tata Nexon SUV facelift seen in more spy pictures
- NewsHyundai Creta SUV E+ and EX variants get 1.6-litre diesel option