2019 Yamaha Fascino Darknight launched in India at Rs 56,793
India Yamaha Motors today announced the introduction of the Yamaha Fascino Darknight at Rs 56,793 (Ex-showroom Delhi). This is mainly a cosmetic package with the only mechanical addition being that of a unified braking system, in keeping with upcoming safety norms. A maintenance-free battery has also been added.
Like the other Darknight editions from the Yamaha line-up, this too gets matte-black paint and chrome inserts.
Initially launched in 2015, the Fascino is powered by a 113cc single cylinder motor that makes 8PS and 9Nm. Apart from the Fashion Darknight, Yamaha has also launched the ABS enabled YZF-R15 V3.0, the new FZ-FI, FZS-FI, FZ25 and Fazer 25 in 2019. The MT-15 will soon join this list as well.
Speaking on this, Motofumi Shitara, chairman of Yamaha's India operations said, "Yamaha is committed to establish its uniqueness through exciting, stylish and sporty products and experiences. Yamaha Fascino has already gone up and about its unique style and excitement in the market. The new Darknight edition will further create an urbane style which is in line with Yamaha's efforts to add Darknight editions in many other two-wheelers."
Starts Rs 57,123
Starts Rs 1,43,680
Starts Rs 1,36,000
- NewsUpcoming Kia QYi sub-four-metre SUV spied in India
- NewsAll-electric Bajaj Chetak scooter to be showcased in Pune on November 14
- NewsTata Motors could tie-up with Geely and BMW for Jaguar Land Rover
- NewsFCA and PSA to retain all brands after merger
- NewsAudi Q8 flagship SUV to be launched in India on January 15, 2020