2020 Hero Xtreme 160R showcased, launch in March 2020
One of the most exciting motorcycle showcases at the Hero World 2020 summit was the entry-level Hero Xtreme 160R that will be positioned below the Xtreme 200 range. Hero MotoCorp has confirmed the launch of the motorcycle in March this year. The 2020 Xtreme 160R will locks horns against popular motorcycles like the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 and also the Suzuki Gixxer.
Hero MotoCorp mentions, ''the new Xtreme 160R offers a commanding riding position and an ergonomically optimised set-up; courtesy the tubular rigid diamond frame with 5-speed Constant Mesh Gearbox and a Multiplate Wet Clutch. Further, the motorcycle is offered with a 160cc air-cooled BSVI compliant engine with fuel injection. The engine delivers an impressive power output of 15PS at 8,500rpm. Combined with a low kerb weight of 138.5kg, the bike delivers class-leading 0 to 60kmph acceleration in 4.7 seconds.
The 37mm telescopic front forks and a 7-step adjustable rear monoshock suspension work well in tandem to provide precise handling and smooth ride. The 130/70-17-inch radial rear tyre provides superior grip in all riding conditions. Braking duties are carried out by 276mm front and 220mm rear petal disc brakes. The 170mm ground clearance ensures extreme agility and precise handling. The new Xtreme 160R is paired with a first-in-segment LED package, from front full LED headlamp, to rear H-signature LED tail lamp, all the way including LED turn indicators with hazard light switch.
The Hero Xtreme 160R will come equipped with a front disc with single channel ABS and double disc (Front and rear) with single channel ABS and three vibrant colour combinations of White with Grey, Blue with Grey and Sports Red with Grey.
Prices of the Hero Xpulse 200 Rally Kit out!
Starts Rs 68,900
Starts Rs 98,500
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 79,370
- NewsAmerica's second-largest rental car company, Hertz, files for bankruptcy
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Kia launches the 'Kia Care' initiative
- News2020 Skoda Karoq SUV expected to be priced around Rs 27 lakh, on-road
- NewsVirtual 24 Hours of Le Mans to be held in June, participation from top teams confirmed
- NewsBattRE launches the gps:ie at Rs 64,990
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!